The New Virtual Organization World
It's a New Principled and Civilized World, It's Virtual and It's Organized
On the surface, this seems like a straightforward question which deserves a straightforward answer. The sort of answer that most people should be able to easily and effortlessly grasp and understand. However, that is not the case at all. In fact, it is just the opposite.
And why is that, you might ask?
Well, that's because if you have a closed mind, there is no way on God's green earth that I would ever be able to get through to you (i.e., pry open the lock on the fortifications which keep your mind impenetrable and totally unreceptive to any new information which may alter your worldview and/or sense of self and reality). Hence the reason why it is called a "closed" mind.
However, that being said ::: just because it is an exercise in futility for me or anyone else to try to get through to you if you have a closed mind ::: does NOT mean that you yourself cannot open up your own mind. For the simple reason that YOU are the only person who holds the key to the lock on these fortifications which keeps new and conflicting information at bay.
On the other hand, if you already have an open mind, you would already know the answer to that question and any attempt on my part to provide you with a response would be the equivalent of "preaching to the choir."
So now that we've gotten that out of the way, let me attempt to answer the original question and leave it up to you to determine if you have an Open Mind. In the absence of an Open Mind, you can readily infer that you fit in the Closed Mind category.
Clear Signs of An Open Mind
You have an Open Mind if all of the following apply to you:
- If you believe that people are capable of leading themselves.
- If you believe that people should learn how to lead themselves.
- If you believe it is impossible for any person or entity to lead others, and thus refuse to lead others.
- If you know - or are willing to learn - the difference between the words "conscious" and "consciousness."
- If you understand the difference between "knowledge" and "intelligence."
- If you believe that you possess the same amount of intelligence as every other human being.
- If you understand the difference between "having intelligence" and "using your intelligence."
- If you understand that, in the grand scheme of things, knowledge is infinite, and thus there can never be an end or limit to "knowledge discovery."
- If you understand that, in the grand scheme of things, intelligence is infinite, and thus there is no limit to "the amount of intelligence" we have access to.
- If you are willing to concede the possibility that you may not even exist in accordance with our current definition of existence.
- If you believe that Wisdom is infinite. Thus no person or entity can claim to be in possession of Wisdom. Hence, one can only engage in a perpetual Search for Wisdom.
- If you believe that no single individual or entity can impart Wisdom to others.
- If you believe that Enlightenment is infinite. Thus no individual or entity can claim to be Enlightened. Hence, one can only engage in a perpetual Search for Enlightenment.
- If you believe that no person or entity can Enlighten others.
- If you refuse to be validated by others (medals, prizes, awards, followers, publicity, etc.)
- If you understand that "Success" is an illusion and a distraction, and thus refuse to strive for and be enslaved by the lures and trappings of success.
- If you understand that "Power" is an illusion and a distraction, and thus refuse to strive for and be enslaved by the lures and trappings of power.
- If you understand that "Wealth" is an illusion and a distraction, and thus refuse to strive for and be enslaved by the lures and trappings of wealth.
- If you understand that your Consciousness is distinct from your physical body and that the Real YOU is your Consciousness. That means you can never die and will never die in accordance with our current definition of death. Thus No Individual or Entity In the Universe has any power and control over you. Hence, any power and control that others have over you are those which have been granted to them by YOU. In other words, fuck the powers-that-be. YOU have the power.
- If you believe that YOU are the only master of your own destiny. Live and Let Live.
- If you are willing to question every single bit of information that you have ever acquired since you came into this world and thus are willing to explore other interpretations and even conflicting information.
Clear Signs of a Closed Mind
You have a Closed Mind if you have any sort of difficulty trying to reconcile the aforementioned signs of an open mind with your current understanding of reality and the world around you. However, that being said, YOU hold the key to the lock on the fortifications which prevent any disturbance to your closed mind. Thus, the decision to remain with a Closed Mind is entirely up to you.
Basic Tool Box For Learning How To Open a Closed Mind
The following tools are available to anyone who exhibits the symptoms of a closed mind and is sincere about learning how to undo the damage:
- You Are NOT White, Black, Brown, Minority, Racist, Privileged or Disadvantaged
- Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa
- League of Extraordinary Virtual Organization Executives
- Sanity Is the Conformity to Insanity and Absurdities
- Insanity Is the Rejection of Sanity and a Precursor to Knowledge Discovery
- Your Choice: A Better World Or a Brand New World?
- Futuristic City-State Enclave Based On a "Civilized World Financial System"
- Folly of Visionary’s Frustration In The Land of the Blind, Deaf and Dumb
- Virtual Organization Advisors
- Virtual Organization Leadership
- Virtual Organization Recruiter
- Virtual Organization Management Institute
- Virtual Organization Management Institute Repository
- The New Virtual Organization World Consortium
- Digital Currency Consortium
- Digital Currency Ethical Board
- The Digital Currency Manifesto
- Virtual Campus Dormitory Consortium
- Virtual Residential Community Consortium
- A Global Need For Principled Geopolitical Leaders
- Treatise On Political Evolution
Let Us Manifest!
About Author: Pierre Coupet, Q of VOM is the founder of Virtual Organization Management Institute (VOMI), Virtual Organization Management Institute Repository, VOMI Global Think Tank, VOMI Virtual Organization Academy, Virtual Organization Leadership, Virtual Organization Advisors, Virtual Organization Recruiter, Digital Currency Consortium, Digital Currency Ethical Board, Virtual Organization Executives, and Blockchain Executives :: founder of the modern virtual organization management and virtual organization recruitment disciplines pioneered since 1997:: founder of League of Extraordinary Virtual Organization Executives:: and Lead Architect of Futuristic City-State Enclave Based On a Civilized World Financial System. Contact Online
Stock Photo: courtesy of Pixabay
Copyright 2007-2021. Pierre Coupet. VOMI. Virtual Organization Management Institute. Virtual Organization Leadership. Virtual Organization Advisors. Virtual Organization Executives. Blockchain Executives. VOMI Virtual Organization Academy. Virtual Organization Recruiter. VOMI Global Think Tank. All rights reserved. Cannot be reproduced without permission.