Challenge to All Heads of State Around the World
In that Alternate Universe, your government cannot rely or depend on any of the following:
- Foreign Aid
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Sovereign Debt
- War, Threat of War, or Involvement in Internal Destabilization Efforts Against Other Countries in order to plunder another country's resources or bend them to your will; or be either a willing or unwilling participant in such efforts (e.g., participation in sanctions against other countries, etc.).
- Sale of National Assets to Foreign Entities.
- The Foreign Exchange Rate of Your National Currency.
- The Benevolence and Goodwill of Other Countries.
- Your Country's Rank on the Current Global Military Power Index.
- Your Country's Rank on the Current Global Geopolitical Leadership Index.
- Your Country's Size and Population.
1) To Heads of State Only: How will you make do with what you have, survive and even prosper? Assign some of your country's best minds toward the development of this viable political, economic and governance model.
2) To Readers of This Challenge: If you consider yourself one of your country's brightest minds and would like your country's leader to accept this challenge so you can participate in it, then you are welcome to use your own "brilliant and innovative" thinking-out-of-the-box initiatives in order to get the word out to your leader.
3) All Other Parties: No additional information will be provided; nor will I respond to any inquiries regarding this challenge. Use your best judgment on how to proceed.
Challenge Acceptance Deadline :: You have until June 15, 2016 to formally notify me of your decision to participate in this challenge at xxxxx [ at ] virtualorganizationinstitute [dot] com. This notification must come directly from your office via an official government email account. All notification from other sources are considered null and void.
Due Date of Governance Model :: August 15, 2016 ( must be submitted to xxxxx [ at ] virtualorganizationinstitute [dot] com). All governance model information submitted to the League will be kept strictly confidential. This document must come directly from your office via an official government email account. All documents received from other sources are considered invalid and will automatically be rejected.
Winner Determination :: One Winner will be selected from participating Heads of State of each of the following regions: 1) Europe, 2) Asia, 3) Africa, 4) North America, 5) South America.
The winner of this challenge from each region will be determined at my sole discretion and my decision is final.
Winner Notification and Announcement :: The winner and participating team members from each region will be formally notified on August 22, 2016. The formal announcement to the public will be made on August 31, 2016.
Winner's Award :: The Head of State from each region who wins this challenge will automatically receive a personal invitation from me to request an invitation for a reserved seat at the table of Distinguished Members of the League of Extraordinary Virtual Organization Executives . (Membership in the League is limited to a maximum number of 50 leaders worldwide.)
Best of luck,
& Distinguished Member
Post Script: Deprecated information. Challenge has expired. Information retained for archival purposes only.
on The New Virtual Organization World Consortium
Stock Photo: courtesy of Pixabay
Copyright 2007-2023. Pierre Coupet. VOMI. Virtual Organization Management Institute. Virtual Organization Leadership. Virtual Organization Advisors. Virtual Organization Executives. Blockchain Executives. VOMI Virtual Organization Academy. Virtual Organization Recruiter. VOMI Global Think Tank. All rights reserved. Cannot be reproduced without permission.