SPECIAL 2-FOR-ONE 12-HOUR OFFER
We're very pleased to announce a special 12-hour celebration of our launch of Virtual Organization Recruiter.
In a nutshell, Virtual Organization Recruiter, a new division of VOMI, is the world's leading and only virtual organization recruitment firm which specializes in the assessment and recruitment of executives and middle management professionals who are able to adapt and thrive - and Lead - in a 100% virtual or virtual organization environment. In other words, our sole focus is on assessing professionals who will be working in - and leading others - in a 100% virtual or virtual organization environment. This means you no longer have to wing it or roll the dice when it comes to hiring or evaluating such professionals.
To celebrate the launch of Virtual Organization Recruiter, we are very pleased to provide you with a SPECIAL 2-FOR-ONE 12-HOUR OFFER which begins on Tuesday, January 15 at 5 AM PST (USA). This is how it works:
- Go to Virtual Organization Recruiter
- Take note of your special PROMO CODE: 12HOUR-0115
- Place a virtual organization candidate assessment and/or
certification request any time on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 starting at 5
AM PST (USA) for any of the following solutions:
- Standard Virtual Organization Aptitude Assessment
- On Demand Virtual Organization Aptitude Assessment
- Basic Virtual Organization Candidate Assessment
- On Demand Virtual Organization Candidate Assessment
- On Demand Virtual Organization Leadership Candidate Assessment
Be sure to insert your PROMO CODE in the space provided on the request form
- We'll instantly email you pricing information and instructions on how to instantly complete your order
- Complete your order on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 by no later than 5 PM PST USA
- And you will receive full credit for a 2nd order for the same candidate assessment/certification solution FREE OF CHARGE and with no time limits.
Take advantage of this special offer now. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
on The New Virtual Organization World Consortium