The world that we all live in is a direct offspring of the Global Financial System. The endless amount of pain and suffering due to mental and physical abuse, obscene violence, brutality, torture, oppression, repression, poverty, blatant corruption, crime, hopelessness, insurrections and devastating world wars resulting in millions of dead is a direct outcome of the current global financial system.
It doesn't matter how far you go and how long or how much you try to live or operate outside the confines of the current global financial system, eventually you will have to square the circle and resort to that very financial system in order to survive and prosper.
And since the global financial system is nothing but a primary and ultimate Tool to Gain, Assert and Maintain Power and Control (over all humans on planet Earth), this means that, eventually, you will have no choice but to submit to the hegemony of the global financial system.
- Although it's possible to sidestep the Global Financial System during the nascent stage of an endeavor through sheer dedication, resourcefulness, donations, volunteerism and other avenues, nonetheless, in order to gain significant traction and maintain some momentum, you will ultimately have to resort to the global financial system in order to finance or facilitate such endeavor.
For Example, a group of revolutionaries or insurgents lacking any sort of financial backing may take it upon themselves to steal some light weapons in order to launch guerrilla-style ambushes at poorly defended police stations and military checkpoints in order to accumulate more weapons, increase the number of fighters within their ranks, and launch bolder attacks.
However, that being said, this particular method and strategy cannot go on forever and, eventually, they will have no choice but to resort to the global financial system in order to finance their insurrection.
- The Global Financial System is used to finance all parties involved in any sort of disputes, animosities, as well as all local and global conflicts and wars. At the end of the day, the global financial system ensures that both winners and losers settle their debts regardless of how long it might take them to satisfy their obligations.
The Treaty of Paris (1783) officially ended the Revolutionary War between the former American colonies and Great Britain.
Article 4 of the treaty specifically states: "It is agreed that creditors on either side shall meet with no lawful impediment to the recovery of the full value in sterling money of all bona fide debts heretofore contracted."
However, by virtue of the propensity of the US government to renege on every treaty it has ever signed, Great Britain was not at all happy about the failure of the US government to abide by Article 4 of the treaty and declared to the First Nations (the Indians within both sides of the US-Canada border) in late 1793 that the Treaty of Paris was now null and void, thereby freeing the First Nations from their obligations to cease and desist from engaging in all hostile activities under that treaty.
Of course, such unwelcome news resulted in a new treaty in late 1794 between Great Britain and the US:: The Jay Treaty, formally known as The Treaty of Amity, Commerce, and Navigation, Between His Britannic Majesty and the United States of America:: which was formally ratified on June 24, 1795.
(To those of you who are well-versed in US history, I am sure you are keenly aware that this is a very simplistic view of what really happened and that there is much more to it than that. Nonetheless, at the end of the day, after everything had been said and done, the resumption of hostilities between the two nations was about unfulfilled economic obligations by both parties under the original terms of the Treaty of Paris. However, since this article is not designed to be a treatise on the American Revolution, I will stop right here with respect to this treaty as well as subsequent treaties between Great Britain and the US.)
Since there are possibly millions of similar examples throughout the entire history of mankind, I will leave it up to you to come up with One Single Instance in the entire recorded history of mankind whereby the terms and conditions of Any Peace Treaty did NOT involve the settlement of debts incurred within the global financial system by ALL the parties.
- The Global Financial System is the Mother of All Social and Cultural (Sociocultural) Systems on planet Earth starting with the following systems in descending order of importance and manifestation: The Economic System, Healthcare System, Governance System, Ethical System, Political System, Religious System, Legal System, Judicial System, Cultural System, Educational System, Technological System, Military System, Belief System (e.g., belief in Antichrist-Armageddon-Resurrection, Manifest Destiny, Exceptionalism, Racial Superiority, Zionism, Monolithic Ideological System, International Community, New World Order, Deep State, Secret Societies, Chosen People, The Promised Land, etc.), Ecological System, and all related subsystems.
Therefore, if the Book of Sociocultural Systems Genesis were to be written, it would read as follows:
- Global Financial System. In The Beginning, our Ape-Troglodyte-Neanderthal Ancestors gave us a revolutionary Global Financial System designed to facilitate transactions among each other as well as lead to the eventual development of a civilization based on DEBT.
- Economic System. The Global Financial System then gave birth to an Economic System which facilitated commerce between our ancestors and provided for their well-being and sustenance.
- Healthcare System. The Economic System then gave birth to the Healthcare System initially represented by a shaman. The quality of healthcare provided was directly proportional to the importance attached to healthcare by the leaders of the Economic System.
- Governance System. The Economic System and Healthcare System, in turn, gave birth to a Governance System for the purpose of delegating formal responsibilities to fellow apes who were intimately aware of the intricacies, or actively involved in the development, of the Global Financial System, Economic System and Healthcare System.
- Ethical System. The Governance System then gave birth to the Ethical System for the purpose of resolving moral dilemmas. The strength of ethical values developed and practiced is directly proportional to the importance attached to a strong set of ethical values by the leaders of the Governance System.
- Political System. The Governance System and Ethical System then gave birth to a Political System since a small minority of our ancestors wanted to have an opportunity to one day be part of the Governance System due to the prestige, power and privilege derived from being a member of that system. Greed and Lust for Power also played an important factor in the decision of these fellow apes.
- Religious System. Then a meeting was called by the leaders of the Global Financial System, Economic System, Healthcare System, Governance System, Ethical System and Political System in order to develop a system which does not require brute force for compliance by fellow apes on a daily basis.Thus, a Religious System was developed in order to affix a stamp of legitimacy to all affairs and edicts of the Global Financial System, Economic System, Healthcare System, Governance System, Ethical System and Political System. Thus the imprimatur of the Religious System became the moral basis for compliance with the edicts of all existing systems.
- Legal System. As time went by, the legitimacy of the Religious System itself came under scrutiny as a number of fellow apes "with above average intelligence" began to question the idea of their leaders being appointed by "divine right" and began to instigate rebellion and revolution within their ranks.As a result, the leaders of the Global Financial System, Economic System, Healthcare System, Governance System, Ethical System, Political System and Religious System quickly convened and gave birth to a Legal System based on an ingenious and novel concept, "For The Greater Good," and instituted a series of laws which covered every important aspect of the lives of all fellow ape ancestors, and made it illegal for apes to attempt to either circumvent, dissent or rebel against the edicts of all existing systems in place.
Thus, even if some fellow apes did not believe in the "divine right" of their rulers, nonetheless, they were compelled to abide by these edicts since they are "For The Greater Good." As such, any failure to comply would be considered an "affront by One Individual Ape against ALL other fellow apes."
- Justice System. As time went by, many of these laws became meaningless since there were no formal enforcement mechanisms designed to ensure actual consequences for failing to obey these laws. Enforcement was carried out individually or by an irate mob on an arbitrary basis based on individual strength or capability and, without warning, even the leaders of these systems began to find themselves in the cross-hairs of some of their fellow unruly, discontented apes, since practically none of these leaders were observing these laws that they themselves had instituted.As well, the prevailing "Law of the Jungle" and "Might Is Right" mentality which is embedded in the DNA of all our Ape-Troglodyte-Neanderthal Ancestors made it extremely difficult for them to comply.
Thus, the leaders of the Global Financial System, Economic System, Healthcare System, Governance System, Ethical System, Political System, Religious System and Legal System convened and gave birth to the Justice System which relies on fear, assets forfeiture, brute force, incarceration and, whenever necessary for the preservation of the status quo, capital punishment.
- Cultural System. The aggregation of the dynamics of the Global Financial System, Economic System, Healthcare System, Governance System, Ethical System, Political System, Religious System, Legal System and Justice System and their interrelationship gave birth to the Cultural System which is represented by the leaders of these various systems.
- Educational System. The Educational System is a direct offspring of the Cultural System. It is tasked by the Leaders of the Cultural System to determine everything that must be taught - and is allowed to be taught - to fellow apes about ALL these other systems: Global Financial System, Economic System, Healthcare System, Governance System, Ethical System, Political System, Religious System, Legal System, Justice System, and Cultural System.
This is where the indoctrination process begins from cradle to grave. Of ALL the systems, the Educational System is the most critical of them all.
- Technological System. The Educational System then gave birth to the Technological System. The sophistication of the technology developed is directly proportional to the importance attached to technology by the leaders of the Cultural System and the Educational System.
- Military System. The Cultural System, Educational System and Technological System then gave birth to the Military System. The strength and sophistication of the Military System is directly proportional to the importance attached to the military by the leaders of the Cultural System, Educational System, and Technological System.
- Belief System. The Belief System is a melting pot of beliefs that our ape ancestors and their progeny acquired through both personal observation and experience gained as a result of their interactions with all the aforementioned systems and subsystems over a period of millions to billions of years.
- Ecological System. The cascading effect of all aforementioned systems and their interrelationship within the global environment gave birth to the Ecological System.
Pervasive Reach and Influence of Global Financial System
And since, at its very core, the Global Financial System is nothing but the ultimate Tool to Gain, Assert and Maintain Power and Control (over all humans on planet Earth), therefore, it's a foregone conclusion that its relationship and interaction with all these other systems is purposely designed to keep all of us in a permanent state of Intellectual Retardation or, at best, Intellectual Stagnation - instead of a perpetual state of Intellectual Evolution, something that mankind desperately needs in order to evolve from our current primitive, barbaric and savage mentality.
(The proof is there. Just look all around you, it's right here before our very own eyes. We are all trapped within the tentacles of the Global Financial System.)
So, let us take some time to explore the current state of Intellectual Retardation and Intellectual Stagnation that mankind has been locked into since time immemorial.
- If You Want to Develop Sustainable Agriculture to Feed Your Entire Population ......
Oops, Sorry! You must go through the Global Financial System in order to purchase the machinery or equipment needed (if you already have the funds sitting in your bank account and your country or some other entity is NOT under Economic Sanctions by a monopolistic group of primitive and barbaric savages).
If your country is under sanctions, then the money that you have in your bank account to purchase that machinery can also be "frozen" - more like "held hostage or stolen" from your country for your own good. And if you don't already have the money, you will not be able to gain access to the financial markets in order to finance such purchase.
And if your country has valuable minerals and resources that you want to barter with in exchange for such machinery, no business or country will take the chance to "openly" break these sanctions because they themselves will be subject to financial sanctions.
The bottom line is this: Using food as a weapon in order to starve a population which has absolutely nothing to do with existing quarrels between a bunch of gangsters and psychopaths (business and political leaders from both sides of the global divide) is not only criminal but also unconscionable, primitive and barbaric, to say the least.
It is a practice passed down to us by our Ape-Troglodyte-Neanderthal Ancestors going back millions of years. In other words, we haven't evolved one iota.
- If You Want to Develop Your Country's Housing Market .....
Oops, Sorry! You must go through the Global Financial System (where the powers-that-be can hold your country hostage).
- If You Want to Develop Your Country's Textile Industry or Import Apparel for Your Population
Oops, Sorry! You must go through the Global Financial System for either financing or to purchase what is needed (where the powers-that-be can hold your country hostage).
- If You Want to Develop a First-Rate Healthcare System and Infrastructure for Your Country .....
Oops, Not So Fast! You must go through the Global Financial System. Your country will need permission from the powers-that-be in the form of an export permit letter or export certificate for medical device companies to be able to sell you certain state-of-the-art equipment or solutions. No bartering allowed even if your country is sitting on a mountain of valuable mineral resources.
- If You Want to Provide First-Rate K-12 Public Education to Your Citizenry .....
Well, Well, Well! The devil is in the details. From recruiting the very best faculty and experts at home and from abroad to developing standards of excellence and building the entire elementary and secondary education system infrastructure is going to require lots of money and financing, all of which must go through the existing Global Financial System. It doesn't matter if you are sitting on a Himalayan Mountain of valuable mineral resources.
- If You Want to Provide First-Rate Higher Education to Your Citizenry .....
Well, Well, Well! The devil is in the details. From recruiting the very best faculty and experts at home and from abroad to developing standards of excellence and building the entire higher education system infrastructure is going to require lots of money and financing, all of which must go through the existing Global Financial System. It doesn't matter if you are sitting on a Himalayan Mountain of valuable mineral resources.
- If You Want to Build a State-of-the-Art Transportation Network in Your Country :: Invent and Manufacture State-of-the-Art Land, Sea and Air Transportation :: Invent, Build and Sell Every Imaginable Product and Service :: Build Vibrant Organizations :: Build Many Advanced Scientific Research Institutes and Think Tanks :: Build Many Futuristic Technology Companies :: Build a Highly Advanced Aerospace and Defense Program :: Build a Major Interstellar Space Travel Program :: Build a Complete State-of-the-Art Infrastructure for Your Country :: Purchase State-of-the-Art Machinery and Equipment As Well As Hire Expertise and Labor Needed to Extract Country's Mineral Resources :: Build a Futuristic City-State Enclave With a Civilized World Financial System :: Rebuild Country's Financial System :: Rebuild Country's Economic System :: Build the Most Advanced Civilization in the Entire History of Mankind :: and Build Paradise On Earth .......
Then You Must Go Through the Global Financial System.
It's like telling a prisoner that he's free to walk around in his cell or on the prison yard and can think about anything that he can imagine as long as he keeps his thoughts to himself, doesn't write them down or try to pass them around to other inmates.
Or he can write down his thoughts on a piece of paper as long as it's not objectionable material.
Or he can write down whatever he wants, however, he cannot pass it around to other inmates and he must take every precaution to ensure that his document does not fall into their hands.
Or he can write down whatever he wants and pass it around to other inmates, however, he must take every precaution to ensure that his document is not distributed beyond the gates and walls of the prison.
Or he can write whatever he wants, however, before he can keep that document in his cell or share the content with other inmates, the warden of the prison has to first review and approve it.
#1. I have the formula but I do need a decent size city anywhere in Illinois where I can set up a lab and make a sample for both you and the people in that city to try it out and experience its effect on a long-term basis. The more remote, rural and underdeveloped the city, the better.
However, that being said, I must be in full and absolute control of that small city - with no interference whatsoever from anyone or any of the powers-that-be in Illinois. No different than any of the current City-State Enclaves in existence around the world today (e.g., Vatican City, City of London, and a few others whose existence cannot even be rumored or whispered about in a vacuum behind closed doors) - enough said. And, with your clout in the state, I am sure that should be no problem at all and it's something that you can easily arrange.
As well, I am going to need a minimum of three (3) of your smartest people to assist me in the lab as we prepare this sample for you and to also participate in the governance of that small city. They will learn how to prepare the formula themselves, how it works, and how to govern that city during the length of this 7-10 year project. Everything will be above board. Of course, their selection is subject to my approval. In other words, I won't accept any moron that you send to me.
But before we go any further, let me clarify one thing: The minimum of three (3) people that you will be required to assign to this project will NOT be the only people participating in that project. They will only be part of a total project team that I will personally select through a Consortium. We charge an annual Consortium Membership Fee to every single organization for each individual they want to have represent them on the Consortium. These individuals can be from anywhere on the planet.
Also, the "minimum of 3 people" requirement only applies to the city which is hosting the project since it is designed to be, at a minimum, a 7-10 year project and they will be part of the city governance team during that time period. As well, all other organizations and drug kingpins can assign as many individuals as they want to represent them on the Consortium. In other words, your competitors from other states may also wind up participating in this project. Therefore, it is of utmost importance that you understand that before I continue.
#2. With respect to the first part of your second question, "Do you have the formula for this elixir ...?" I've already answered it for you. As to the second part of the question, "And how much do you want for it?" the answer is: Other than the annual consortium membership fee paid for each consortium member, it's ZERO dollars for the formula itself. The Formula Belongs to the World and nobody will have a monopoly over it. No one will be able to patent it. It is and must always remain open source.
Unfortunately, I've said too much already :: and I know we're both intelligent enough and have enough respect for each other to understand why you can't ask AND why I can't provide any additional information beyond that which has already been provided. And if either of us were to go down that road and we somehow managed to keep this conversation going in the direction it would surely take us, that would only mean that two (2) clowns, imbeciles, morons, idiots or lunatics (take your pick) in some insane asylum just had the strangest hallucination ever recorded in the annals of psychiatric history.
- You will notice that the architects, proponents and advocates of this Futuristic City-State Enclave Based on a Civilized World Financial System are NOT approaching this project with the typical primitive, barbaric and savage mentality which calls for the destruction of one thing before we can replace it with something else; or for us to destroy something and eventually replace it with something else. By the way, that "one thing" could be "anything that is good or bad."
- Instead, we correctly and articulately point out the flaws in the current Global Financial System and offer an alternative to those who would like to participate in this new Civilized World Financial System" through the Futuristic City-State Enclave Based on a Civilized World Financial System project at The New Virtual Organization World Consortium.
- We were NOT afraid to extend an invitation to Big Bad Drug Dealer Billy (representing the current Global Financial System) for the simple reason that we know for a fact that the new system does NOT represent a threat to Billy. Instead, it gives Billy much, much more of what he already has and craves for: Wealth, Power and Control (this time only over his own destiny) without all the worries he currently has to deal with in order to manage all his slaves and keep them in check.
- We strongly believe in the principle of real Co-Existence. I don't mean "co-existence as a tactical battle strategy" for the purpose of buying time in order to undermine those with either opposing or different viewpoints, ideologies or systems.
- We do NOT advocate for the immediate or eventual destruction of the current global financial system. As long as there is one human being on this planet who prefers the current global financial system, he or she should be free to continue to use it without any sort of interference, coercion, browbeating, punishment or restrictive mandates from a bunch of primitive and barbaric savages.