MENTOR-PARTNER ASSOCIATE (GLOBAL-VIRTUAL)
- Above all else, a Strong Business Development background - otherwise, please do not apply
- Outstanding WORK ETHIC!
- Prior compensation in excess of $400-500K is preferred but is not required
- A passion or strong interest or fascination for all things Virtual Organizations is an Absolute Must
- Willingness to learn how to operate in a 100% virtual organization
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a 100% virtual organization
- An extensive and impressive Circle of Influence in business, academia, and government
- Sufficient time to coordinate the activities of one or more members of your team
- Willingness to work as a Team Player and within the constraints of tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication, research, and writing skills
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications and leading web-collaboration tools
- Fluency in English required, additional language proficiencies (French, Chinese, etc.) are a big plus
- Must be able to present in both small and large group settings in a virtual environment as well as in the Boardroom.
- An MBA/Ph.D. is ideal, however, it is not required.
- STRONG references
on The New Virtual Organization World Consortium
Postscript: Deprecated information - displayed for archival purposes only