MENTOR-PARTNER ASSOCIATE (GLOBAL-VIRTUAL)
- Above all else, a Strong Business Development background - otherwise, please do not apply
- Outstanding WORK ETHIC!
- Prior compensation in excess of $400-500K is preferred but is not required
- A passion or strong interest or fascination for all things Virtual Organizations is an Absolute Must
- Willingness to learn how to operate in a 100% virtual organization
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a 100% virtual organization
- An extensive and impressive Circle of Influence in business, academia, and government
- Sufficient time to coordinate the activities of one or more members of your team
- Willingness to work as a Team Player and within the constraints of tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication, research, and writing skills
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications and leading web-collaboration tools
- Fluency in English required, additional language proficiencies (French, Chinese, etc.) are a big plus
- Must be able to present in both small and large group settings in a virtual environment as well as in the Boardroom.
- An MBA/Ph.D. is ideal, however, it is not required.
- STRONG references
on The New Virtual Organization World Consortium
Postscript: Deprecated information - displayed for archival purposes only
Stock Photo: courtesy of Pixabay
Copyright 2007-2023. Pierre Coupet. VOMI. Virtual Organization Management Institute. Virtual Organization Leadership. Virtual Organization Advisors. Virtual Organization Executives. Blockchain Executives. VOMI Virtual Organization Academy. Virtual Organization Recruiter. VOMI Global Think Tank. All rights reserved. Cannot be reproduced without permission.