- You cannot and must not contact any random organization. It MUST be a Global 5000 organization, Other Leading Organization or Government that you've had dealings with; that you either currently have (or had) an excellent relationship with; and which meets both criteria for consortium membership.
- Regardless as to whether or not you can personally afford to pay the consortium membership dues out-of pocket, you cannot and must not fill out the consortium membership application on behalf of another organization or government (even if such organization agrees to reimburse you or provide you with the funds for the membership dues). The application can only be filled out by that Global 5000 organization, other leading organization or government which meets both criteria for consortium membership. The bottom line is this: You cannot represent a third party without our express knowledge and formal consent.
- Regardless as to whether or not you can personally afford to pay the consortium membership dues out-of-pocket, consortium membership is open only to organizations or governments which meet our membership criteria. In other words, the Consortium does NOT accept applications or fees from individuals.
- If a new Consortium Member Organization or Government (which you had invited) agrees to have you represent them as their official Distinguished Member representative, the Consortium will require from YOU an official document which confirms the terms of the agreement between YOU and the new Consortium Member Organization or Government.
Such agreement MUST include how you are being remunerated by that organization and the minimum total annual compensation you will receive by that organization during your first year on the consortium.
We require that such organization or government pay you a minimum total annual compensation of USD $250,000 (You can always negotiate for a higher amount. For the type of work you will be doing and the astronomical amount of benefits that your sponsor stands to gain from your participation on the consortium, the recommended amount is USD $500,000). Toward the end of this article, you will get the full picture.
WHY IS THAT, you might say?
Well, from the consortium's standpoint, it is critical that the compensation you receive from such organization or government be commensurate with the caliber of executives that we expect on the consortium.
If such organization or government does NOT deem you worthy of this level of compensation, there can only be 2 reasons for that: 1) They do not believe that you are worth this level of compensation based on their perception of you or their prior experience with you. 2) Or they just don't really have a clue as to what the consortium is REALLY ALL ABOUT and WHAT'S IN IT FOR THEM.
The standard Costs vs. Benefits or Return On Investment consideration which must be addressed prior to getting any sort of buy-in.
In other words, that can only mean that you yourself haven't taken the time to really understand what the consortium is all about; thus unable to educate that organization on Costs vs. Benefits or Return On Investment in one simple paragraph (without having the need to prepare presentations, flowcharts, spreadsheets, budgets, cash flow projections, etc.).
As well, we have another critical reason for insisting that you are properly compensated for your Distinguished Member representation on the consortium. There is a tremendous learning curve involved for a new Distinguished Member and, therefore, we cannot afford to have any sort of member turnover due to any member feeling that they are not being properly compensated.
It is just too damn expensive (in more ways than you can even imagine) for the Consortium to have to bring in someone to pick up where a former member left off. We cannot afford to have a Trump Administration turnover rate for the sort of work that our mission entails.
- Membership participation for ALL Distinguished Member representatives MUST be on a full-time basis (standard 40 hours per week). NO part-time work is allowed. If you have a busy schedule and can't meet that requirement, then you will NOT be able to participate.
- This is NOT a typical consortium. It's a combination of Consortium, Think Tank, Diplomatic Forum, Futuristic City-State Enclave Research, Postdoctoral Fellowship Research on Virtual Organizations, and Virtual Organization Leadership Executive Sabbatical - all rolled up into one.
The New Virtual Organization World Consortium is the Most Prestigious Consortium anywhere in the world and I personally challenge anyone anywhere in the world to prove otherwise. We have a treasure trove of knowledge, information and intellectual property to share with those who "truly have a deep interest in The New Virtual Organization World."
I invite you to read: An "Otherworldly" Financial and Economic System is Oxygen and Water For ... :: in order to get a very basic idea of the breadth and scope of our mission.
I guess you can now understand why Part-Time Work is NOT allowed :: why 100% Commitment is required :: why our membership dues are not your typical and average consortium fees :: and why we insist that YOU are properly compensated by your sponsor for your participation on the consortium.
(We just don't have the time to fart around and play games with curiosity seekers, lookie-loos, tire kickers and fence sitters.)
- And last but not least, prior to approaching any organization or government regarding the consortium, I strongly recommend the following: 1) Do your homework! Go to the Virtual Organization Management Institute Blog and read (as well as take the time to thoroughly understand) the last 10 articles. 2) Follow ALL the links in these articles; which will in turn provide you with a 360-degree view of VOMI and what we are all about. 3) Upon completion of tasks #1 and #2, then go ahead and prepare your very own comprehensive strategy in terms of how you would want to approach these organizations or governments that you would like to invite to join the consortium and have them appoint you as their Distinguished Member representative.
A Word of Caution: Do NOT attempt to read everything at once or you will be totally overwhelmed. As one of my colleagues stated, "Pierre ... There is so much interesting, relevant and rich material there. I also find it overwhelming." However, rest assured that "there is a method to the madness."
The key to the gates of The New Virtual Organization World Consortium is to remain composed, focused and patient. It should take you anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 full month in order to complete these tasks. If you are NOT willing (or just don't have the time) to devote that much effort in trying to fully understand what this is all about in order to secure a seat on the consortium and completely transform your life and career, then DISREGARD this article and no further communication between you and the consortium is necessary.