The New Virtual Organization World
- #1. Is borderless
- #2. Cannot be counterfeited and can be instantly authenticated.
- #3. Cannot be double-spent.
- #4. Cannot be hacked into and, if stolen, can be recovered.
- #5. The integrity of its data cannot be compromised or made irretrievable due to advances in cryptography, quantum and plasma technology. It must be cryptography-proof and quantum-proof.
- #6. Must NOT be tokenized for listing on cryptocurrency exchanges or other cryptocurrency-related platforms.
- #7. Affords 100% privacy to each and every single stakeholder:
- for personal security, enterprise security, institution security, and national security reasons;
- for fraud prevention, crime prevention, and financial terrorism prevention;
- and, last but not least, for thwarting online identity theft and other criminal mischief.
- #8. Financial transactions emanating from anywhere in the world can be confirmed and processed within milliseconds.
- #9. Once issued, does NOT reside on any centralized or decentralized cryptocurrency exchange.
- #10. Once issued, does NOT reside on the internet and cannot be accessed on or from any central database server on the Internet or offline.
- #11. Custody of a digital currency does NOT require any hardware wallet, software-based wallet, or mobile wallet app.
- #12. Custody of a digital currency does NOT require ownership or registration of an account on a centralized or decentralized cryptocurrency exchange.
- #13. Custody of a digital currency does NOT require access to the internet.
- #14. A centralized or decentralized digital currency exchange or cryptocurrency exchange account is NOT required in order to conduct a digital currency transaction.
- #15. Transfer of digital currency custody or ownership can be accomplished via email; a flash drive; or peer-to-peer from an optional digital currency wallet to another digital currency wallet.
- #16. Digital Currency Transactions are NOT recorded on the blockchain, any other public distributed ledger, or any other blockchain-related off-chain, sidechain, or cross-chain technology platform.
- #17. Digital Currency Transactions do NOT require any sort of mining (Proof-of-Work, Proof of Stake, or any other consensus mechanism) and gas fees.
- #18. Digital Currency Transactions do NOT require the use of any digital currency token, cryptocurrency token, blockchain-related token, distributed ledger technology token, digital currency platform, cryptocurrency platform, or any other blockchain or distributed ledger technology-related platform.
- #19. Digital Currency Transactions do NOT require the use of centralized or decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges.
- #20. An exchange or conversion of fiat currency, other official legal tender, any bona fide private Digital Currency or Central Bank Digital Currency for any bona fide Digital Currency does NOT result in the acquisition, sale or exchange of a commodity, property, or investment securities and thus does NOT result in a transaction subject to taxes on capital gains. No different than exchanging Euros for US Dollars in order to diversify treasury cash reserves for hedging purposes.
- #21. Digital Currency payments to retailers at physical locations which accept "digital currencies" can be made seamlessly using either a physical Digital Currency Debit Card or a Digital Currency Mobile App which uses "Contactless Payment" technology.
- #22. Digital Currency payments to online retailers which accept "digital currencies" can be made on a Peer-to-Peer basis or seamlessly via a virtual Digital Currency Debit Card or other online payment technology.
- #23. A fiat currency gateway is NOT required in order to initiate an exchange or conversion of digital currency for any fiat currency and other legal tender. Hence, there is no need to list a digital currency on a cryptocurrency exchange.
- #24. Does NOT require conversion to any fiat currency during a transaction (i.e., the value of an item can be expressed in either the actual digital currency unit or its fiat currency equivalent).
- #25. Is immune from financial terrorism by malign influences and malevolent forces emanating from, but not limited to, the following sectors and sources: organized crime; compromised individuals, organizations, institutions, and other entities; oppressive, tyrannical and totalitarian governments acting in concert with other weak and unprincipled governments; corrupt officials and state actors from various intelligence agencies and other organs of government worldwide; the current global financial system powers-that-be who feel threatened by the unknown and seek to preserve or restore the status quo ante.
- #26. Cannot be seized or banned, overtly or covertly, under any pretense or color of law by any malevolent organization, entity or government.
- #27. Cannot be outlawed under false pretenses and color of law by any malevolent organization, entity or government.
- #28. Its basic underlying technology platform is immutable, decentralized, has no single point of failure, and thus cannot be disabled, suspended, or rendered obsolete by nefarious actors or malevolent forces acting on behalf of :: or who are subject to the whims or dictates or perverse incentives of :: individuals, organizations, institutions and governments.
Moreover, such platform must be architected and programmed to naturally evolve and seamlessly absorb, accommodate and adapt to perpetual, ground-breaking and revolutionary advances in internet protocol technology, including Interplanetary Internet (IPN) Protocols and Technology, Quantum Network Protocols and the building of the Quantum Internet without the need to fork the currency and upset or poison the well of the current digital currency ecosystem.
- #29. Its fiat currency exchange value must be immune from the vagaries of the financial markets and thus the digital currency provider must officially disavow the use of its digital currency as an underlying asset for derivatives.
- #30. Its fiat currency exchange value must be immune from the vagaries of the financial markets and thus the digital currency provider must officially disavow the use of its digital currency as an underlying asset for decentralized finance (defi) transactions (e.g., Liquidity Pools, Loans, Collateral, Interest-Bearing Savings, Securities, Equities, etc.).
- #31. Its fiat currency exchange value cannot and must not be based strictly on public sentiment subject to the manipulations of the financial markets; or the whims, dictates or perverse incentives of influencers, celebrities, whales, nefarious actors, and malevolent forces.
- #32. Its fiat currency exchange value must be set in writing by the digital currency issuer or owner upon its original conversion or exchange. Moreover, such digital currency issuer or owner must guarantee to the new digital currency owner its redemption at face value on the fifth-year anniversary of its conversion or exchange to fiat currency should such new digital currency owner decide to exercise that option.
This requirement only applies to the parties of the original transaction. It does NOT apply to subsequent exchanges or conversions between a digital currency owner and other individuals or organizations.
- #33. Its fiat currency exchange value, regardless as to whether or not it is set in writing by a digital currency issuer upon its original conversion to a fiat currency, must be based on its Digital Currency Intrinsic Value PLUS any additional premium value, if any, based on market sentiment.
Such Intrinsic Value is based on the strength of its technological innovation and superiority as well as real world uses and features relative to existing cryptocurrencies, other digital currencies, fiat currencies, and other official legal tender - and the elasticity of their fiat values over a fixed period of time.
For Example, from a technological innovation and superiority standpoint, how does a current Digital Currency A issued on January 1, 2021 compare to a similar Cryptocurrency X or other digital currency which had a fiat currency value of USD $517 on January 1, 2016 and, over a period of five (5) years, is now trading on January 1, 2021 at $36,000 ?
In which case, the market gets to decide through price elasticity the most practical and sensible way to discover the intrinsic value of a digital currency.
- #34. It has no central governing body. Once issued, each digital currency owner is in full control of all digital currency transactions and activities. Each digital currency owner is free to make financial donations to volunteers who are willing to contribute to the evolution of the technology and non-binding code of conduct.
Human compromise operations, sting operations, bogus investigations ::: fake, ludicrous, mind-boggling, and absurd charges of tax fraud, drug trafficking and conspiracy to engage in money laundering and terrorist financing as well as attempts to evade KYC and AML (Know Your Customer and Anti-Money Laundering) laws pertaining thereto ::: charges of aiding, abetting or engaging in human trafficking, child trafficking, sexual slavery and obstruction of justice ::: ad nauseam persecution and prosecution under color of law ::: financial ruin through seizure, confiscation, and theft of assets under color of law and the resulting cost of defense through the so-called legal system ::: defamation of character, ruin of reputation ::: deprivation of means to continue to make or maintain a standard of living, financial destitution ::: extradition requests, extraordinary rendition, kidnapping under color of law, threats of or actual incarceration in a penal institution for a long period of time or remainder of lifetime, and plea bargain offers ::: ostracization in various circles ::: lies, half-truths, misinformation, disinformation ::: wholesale intimidation through gag orders and national security letters, extortion, physical threats, threats to own life and property as well as that of close family members, actual bodily harm ::: and Death or Murder while confined in a jail cell due to strange and unexplained circumstances.
Official international sanctions, unilateral government sanctions, destruction of a country's economy ::: complete destruction of a country's currency by a major power or via a coordinated, wholesale currency debasement effort by a group of nations which results in nationwide poverty, famine, destitution, misery and gruesome death for many ::: country destabilization through sabotage of a country's infrastructure, color revolutions, assassinations ::: invasion and bombing of a country's infrastructure and population back to the Stone Age in order to restore democracy, the rule of law, and respect for a rules-based international order ::: extensive use of advanced tactical nuclear weapons on a country's infrastructure ::: extensive use of covert biological warfare ::: cold war between major powers in the form of instigating, or providing support for, trade wars, internecine wars, local wars, regional wars, proxy wars ::: and, last but not least, World Wars (e.g., World War I, World War II) and the constant and everlasting threat of World War III - A Nuclear Armageddon that mankind needs to prepare for; it's not a question of if, but when.
However, that being said, such understanding requires a serious investment of time and effort which cannot be gained merely through a quick read of this manifesto, nice slogans, beautiful elevator pitches, and inspiring viral marketing on social media.
- First and foremost, The Digital Currency Manifesto is both a torch and compass for all members of Digital Currency Consortium, the world's leading and only bastion for all bona fide digital currency stakeholders. It is a torch for those who seek to learn about digital currencies as well as understand the difference between bona fide digital currencies and cryptocurrencies. It is a compass for those who seek clarity on how to navigate in this brand new digital currency landscape and how to reach their final destination. Therefore, we must not sacrifice the truth for the sake of expediency or else we stand to lose all credibility with those whom we seek to collaborate and partner with.
- Second, this Consortium is NOT about gaining social media followers and winning some popularity contest - for the simple reason that We Have No Need for Influencers and Followers. We are only interested in collaborating with Our Members in whichever capacity suits them best and with Principled Geopolitical Leaders ::: in other words, Leaders Who Are Willing to Lead Themselves.
- Third, it makes absolutely no sense ::: in fact, it is self-defeating and an act of self-sabotage ::: to have within our midst a bunch of people and governments who do nothing but cower in fear of the so-called powers-that-be of the global financial system. How can we then expect them to sit at the same table with the powers-that-be of this very global financial system and command their attention and respect ::: in order to articulate our vision of the role of a perfect bona fide digital currency?
The bottom line is this: The Consortium is NOT a breeding ground for Cowardice nor is it a resting place or refuge for Cowards and scoundrels. Therefore, if you are not up to the task at hand, there are many other places in the world where you can run to and hide - or be useful.
- Fourth, and last but not least, that piece of information regarding the unvarnished truth and nature of the global financial system is critical with respect to preparing you to absorb the following disclosure about the identities of the powers-that-be of this global financial system.
In essence, this is the condition that just about every single human being on this planet lives in. We are all treated like a bunch of children and slaves by others who are themselves children and slaves. And these same children and slaves go around complaining about the ill treatment they are getting from a bunch of other children and slaves.
It's now time to grow up and act like adults. That means, YOU, individually, no longer have to be scared of YOUR own shadow. YOU no longer have to play hide-and-seek. YOU no longer have to run from YOUR own shadow. YOU no longer have to shit in your pants when you hear the growls and rumblings of the so-called powers-that-be of the global financial system. YOU no longer have to hide or fake your identity on social networks, social media, and mainstream media. YOU no longer have a need to try to hide your financial transactions and assets out of fear of this monstrous global financial system. YOU no longer have a need to challenge the so-called powers-that-be sitting in their ivory towers and beg for your inclusion, their approval, their acceptance, and your freedom. YOU no longer have to kneel at the altar of the global financial system in order to beg for their mercy and forgiveness.
The bottom line is this: You no longer have to fear the so-called powers-that-be of the global financial system sitting in their ivory towers across the globe for the simple reason that they too have the same fears that you have. They too are also deathly afraid of the so-called powers-that-be of the global financial system - their own colleagues. They too are trapped in their very own ivory towers. How can that be the case, and why is that, you might ask?
Well, the answer is very simple. That's because they themselves (these powers-that-be) are clearly aware of the larger-than-life mystique attached to them as well as the limits of their power. They know that their power is really derived from YOU, and not the other way around, for the simple reason that YOU, individually, are the only one who will be tasked to abide by and implement any of their directives, mandates and dictates. And that, push come to shove, YOU are the only one who has the power to decide whether or not to abide by and implement such directives and dictates.
That means, the tools (i.e., directives, mandates, dictates, methods and means) that they use to control individuals AND governments across the globe are the very same tools which not only can be--but will also be--used against them in the event they decide to deviate from the orthodoxy or party line of the global financial system and begin to use their own intelligence, common sense and logic.
To Illustrate My Point, let us consider the following hypothetical scenarios:
Scenario #1. Let's say that you are the Chair of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve of the United States. Based on your own intelligence, common sense, logic, experience, and your extensive knowledge of the global financial system, you've come to the conclusion that the introduction of one or more private digital currencies into the global economy does NOT and could NOT possibly represent any threat:: significant or otherwise::to the current global financial system and that the Federal Reserve of the United States should adopt a "Hands-Off" policy over the next ten (10) years or couple of decades in order to give this experiment sufficient time to mature and learn from.
Furthermore, you are unable to foresee any extinction-level event or anticipate any potential calamities arising from the emergence of a CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currency) which is able to co-exist with these private digital currencies. Thus, you have come to the conclusion that the latter represent the sort of financial system innovation and experiment which should be encouraged, and learned from, instead of something to be feared - and thus formally made your views known to the world at large during the next board meeting.
Can you just imagine the global reverberations of such announcement in every single capital of every country across the globe? Can you imagine the reaction of the political leadership in Washington D.C. - including the President of the United States - as well as in every single other country in the world? Can you imagine the reaction of the head of every single Central Bank across the globe? Imagine the consternation of the powers-that-be at Bank of International Settlements (BIS) - the banker of all central banks. Imagine the consternation of the Heads of Treasury in every single country in the world. Just imagine the Head of every single Internal Revenue Service equivalent across the globe scratching their head to a point where they have all gone bald. Can you imagine the response of all the major international banks? Can you imagine the response of the financial markets?
Imagine the consternation of ALL the so-called powers-that-be of the current global financial system sitting in their ivory towers - your very own colleagues - spouting the same refrain: How dare s/he make such announcement without first consulting with us and gaining our consensus?
Now, here is my question to all of you: On a scale of 0-10, what is the likelihood of hearing such announcement from the Chair of the Federal Reserve of the United States? No need to answer that rhetorical question. The answer is ZERO. There isn't a snowball chance in hell that this could ever happen.
Next question: What is the likelihood that the Chair of the Federal Reserve would be able to keep his job or have his term extended after this snafu? Again, the answer is ZERO.
Final question: What is the likelihood that the Chair of the Federal Reserve would ever make a similar pronouncement based on the same criteria previously given without gaining approval from his powers-that-be colleagues? The answer is ZERO.
For the simple reason that, as previously stated, even the individual members of the powers-that-be are also afraid of the so-called powers-that-be of the global financial system - their own colleagues.
Scenario #2. Let's say that you are the President of the United States. Imagine yourself sitting around in the White House and having a 2-day discussion regarding private digital currencies with key members of the US Congress and the heads of the following entities: US Federal Reserve, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, US Treasury, Office of Foreign Assets Control, Internal Revenue Service, Justice Department, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Securities and Exchange Commission, Federal Trade Commission (FTC), Drug Enforcement Agency, National Security Agency, Central Intelligence Agency; along with invited guests representing the heads of United Nations, World Trade Organization, Interpol, European Central Bank, People's Bank of China, International Monetary Fund, World Bank, Bank of International Settlements, Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, European Union, and African Union.
Upon conclusion of the conference, you've come to the realization that private digital currencies should be afforded the same protection that the Internet received when it first appeared onto the global stage. Thus, you decided to issue an Executive Order to make them immune from any existing or future legislation which would hinder innovation in that space.
One thing we can all agree on is that the President of the United States of America is certainly one of the most powerful members of the powers-that-be of the global financial system.
Now, here is my question to all of you: On a scale of 0-10, what is the likelihood of the President of the United States issuing such Executive Order? Again, no need to answer that rhetorical question. The answer is ZERO. There isn't a snowball chance in hell that this could ever happen.
Next question: What is the likelihood that the President of the United States would be able to keep his job or be re-elected after this snafu? Again, the answer is ZERO.
Next question: What is the likelihood that the President of the United States might suffer the fate of President John F. Kennedy or Robert Kennedy or Martin Luther King Jr. after this snafu? The answer is 10.
Final question: What is the likelihood that the President of the United States would ever issue such Executive Order strictly on the basis of an objective determination after hearing from all these stakeholders without first gaining final approval from his powers-that-be colleagues? The answer is ZERO.
For the simple reason that, as previously stated, even the individual members of the powers-that-be are also afraid of the so-called powers-that-be of the global financial system - their own colleagues. Even their assassins are afraid of getting assassinated by their own colleagues. They are all afraid of each other.
Now that you understand the mechanics and true nature of the global financial system, you now have the power to provide input on and choose any financial system you prefer or which suits you best. That means, you can now invite anyone, anywhere in the world :: including these so-called powers-that-be of the current global financial system :: to sit at the table with you in order to offer them some insights on alternatives to the current global financial system as well as gain their insights on how WE can all collaborate as equals with each other, when feasible. And when such collaboration is not possible, how WE can all proceed in our own direction and be able to co-exist with each other.
The point being, our relationship with the current stakeholders and caretakers of the global financial system does NOT have to be adversarial or based on an us-against-them proposition. Nor should it ever be the case. And nor should we ever allow it to veer or creep in that direction. The idea that digital currencies could ever represent a threat to a global financial system which has existed in one form or another since time immemorial is ludicrous, to say the least.
At the very least, such idea reflects a very primitive mentality and the moronicity of the person or institution espousing such views.
Now that you also understand the difference between the REAL powers-that-be of the current global financial system (i.e., YOU) and the so-called powers-that-be of the current global financial system sitting in ivory towers across the globe, it is time for you to begin to explore the universe of opportunities that are available to YOU and within your reach.
However, this newfound power that YOU have cannot be put to use while you are doing business as usual. That requires the application of Principled Geopolitical Leadership. That means, it's not enough to change your (typical child, slave and victim) mentality. Your practices and actions must also undergo a radical change in order to exercise your newfound power and take advantage of all the opportunities made available to you.
Hence the reason why you need to learn how to operate in accordance with the guiding principles of Principled Geopolitical Leadership referenced in the following documents: A Global Need for Principled Geopolitical Leaders ::: Treatise On Political Evolution. (These are very long documents, bookmark to read them later.)
To understand the importance and value of these documents, I invite you to conduct your own little experiment. Regardless of where in the world you are located, conduct a search on any of the major search engines for the following keyword phrases: "principled geopolitical leadership" :: "principled geopolitical leader" :: "treatise on political evolution"
Other than from an organization related to, or affiliated with, Virtual Organization Management Institute or Pierre Coupet, please note that you will NOT find anything at all related to "principled" geopolitical leadership for the simple reason that no such animal exists on this planet. (I already know that I am preaching to the choir to those of you who are already very steeped or deeply embedded in politics, geopolitics, the current geopolitical leadership system and are now reading this document.)
The point being, no organization or institution or government understands such concept. Nor do they practice it in any way, shape or form. This notion of "principled geopolitical leaders" is completely alien to just about every single human being on this planet and is NOT taught at all in any university or other institution of higher learning across the globe.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, a great deal of lip service is paid to it whenever it can be successfully weaponized against any opponent or adversary, be it an individual or the leadership of any institution or government.
The same applies to any new "treatise" on political evolution. I do NOT mean treatise on "government, political economy, political theory, or political thought." There is a huge difference.
In summary, the activities of Digital Currency Consortium must be completely transparent to all and we must NOT deviate from our guiding principles. That means, no need to play games or engage in any shenanigans with anyone. No need to run from anyone or anything. No need to play hide-and-seek with any individual, organization, institution or government anywhere in the world. No need to remain in a toxic relationship with anyone when there is no meeting of the mind, we simply get up and go in our own direction.
Never succumb to the temptation to go down - or allow yourself to be lured into - the rabbit hole for the simple reason that YOU will never be able to find your way out.
No need to cower in fear and shit in our pants whenever we see our Own Shadow or hear the rumblings and growls of the so-called powers-that-be of the global financial system.
We Have to Practice What We Preach. Live and Let Live. Invite everyone to the table. No us-against-them mentality, we all have to learn how to co-exist:::NOT cooperate:::with each other without having to compromise our integrity and principles. No Compromise when it comes to principles.
Cooperation will always involve compromising and going down the rabbit hole, at which point, the option to co-exist will vanish into thin air. Therefore, fuck cooperation and let us focus on collaboration. Cowards Cooperate but Principled Geopolitical Leaders Collaborate.
And, most importantly, we must all live in accordance with the sacred, a priori ethical code of "Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You." Instead of the code that we all live by today,"Do Unto Others What They Want Us to Do Unto Others," which leaves us with no viable options.
Bringing to Life Our Vision of a Bona Fide Digital Currency
First and foremost, it's important for us to acknowledge the contribution of a handful of digital currency pioneers that most people are not even aware of as well as pay homage to them. Some have paid the ultimate price at the hands of the so-called powers-that-be of the global financial system. Others have seen their hopes and dreams and efforts crushed under the weight of this leviathan. It goes without saying that today and tomorrow's bona fide digital currency innovators and pioneers stand on the shoulders of these giants:
- David Chaum is widely acknowledged as the inventor of digital cash, the precursor of what we now refer to as a "bona fide digital currency." His contribution to secure digital cash goes back to 1983. He also founded in 1990 the very first electronic cash company, DigiCash, the provider of eCash.
- Wei Dai, the inventor of B-money in 1998 - a distributed digital currency which never saw the light of day - is immortalized by the Ethereum cryptocurrency community through "wei" - the smallest unit of Ether (ETH).
- Nick Szabo, Hal Finney, and Satoshi Nakamoto (pseudonym for an unknown person) - the pioneers of blockchain technology during the 1990's which eventually resulted in the launch of Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies based on blockchain technology and smart contracts.
- Douglas Jackson and Barry Downey launched E-Gold in 1996, the world's first successful digital currency, which was backed by gold reserves. They were hunted down like wild boars by the US government under color of law and forced to shut down their operations; and were subsequently convicted in 2008. As recent as November 4, 2020 there was ongoing litigation with respect to their PETITION FOR WRIT OF ERROR CORAM NOBIS in order to vacate, with prejudice, their 2008 conviction.
Douglas Jackson and Barry Downey have essentially gained the dubious distinction of being the world's first digital currency innovation martyrs.
- John McAfee, founder of the McAfee antivirus software company and pioneer of the privacy-focused GHOST and ESH digital currencies, became the world's first digital currency innovation martyr to succumb to the depredations and relentless assault of the US government under color of law AND pay the ultimate price in a Spanish jail. He was discovered dead in his jail cell on June 23, 2021.
Here is the text of his final tweet of June 16, 2021:
"The US believes I have hidden crypto. I wish I did but it has dissolved through the many hands of Team McAfee (your belief is not required), and my remaining assets are all seized. My friends evaporated through fear of association.
"I have nothing.
"Yet, I regret nothing."
8:00 AM · Jun 16, 2021·Twitter for Android
A good and brilliant man - and free spirit - has crossed over into the next world. May his soul rest in peace.
- Sean H. Worthington, a digital currency pioneer and the inventor of CloudCoin originally launched in 2016. CloudCoin is based on the patented RAIDA (Redundant Array of Independent Detection Agents) technology instead of blockchain technology and is the world's "first" bona fide digital currency. As such, CloudCoin is in an excellent position to realize our vision of, and become, the world's first "perfect" bona fide digital currency. It's not there yet and we have no idea when that will take place. Only time will tell.
I am sure that I am omitting many others who have paved the way toward this world of perfect bona fide digital currencies. Whomever and wherever you are, we thank you for your contribution to this world of perfect bona fide digital currencies that we envision.
The following are specific actions, policies or positions that we must engage in or support and express, respectively, in order to realize our vision of a perfect bona fide digital currency:
- Digital Currency Consortium. Establish a Digital Currency Consortium as a focal point of contact and engagement with all digital currency - NOT cryptocurrency - stakeholders.
- Apolitical. The Consortium itself must be apolitical. However, its individual members are welcome to exercise their freedom of association, to the extent that such association does not imply or directly express the approval or endorsement of the consortium.
- No Financial Transactions. The Consortium itself is expressly prohibited from engaging in any sort of financial transactions with, or on behalf of, any member. However, individual members are free to engage in any private and confidential transactions between themselves and other parties.
- Digital Currency Consortium Eligibility. Each Consortium member must be a bona fide digital currency stakeholder.
- Duty of Consortium Members to Speak With One Voice. A Consortium member must refrain from participating in any activities which imply or express, directly or indirectly, overtly or covertly, that Digital Currency Consortium either supports or is engaged in any activities and events which relate in any way, shape or form to cryptocurrencies. (There is a difference between bona fide digital currencies and cryptocurrencies.)
- Duty of Each Consortium Member to Assist Fellow Consortium Member. Bona fide digital currencies, by their very nature, require the introduction of a brand new model on how to conduct highly sophisticated bona fide digital currency exchange or conversion transactions with Enterprises, Organizations, Institutions, Governments, Investment Management Firms, Family Offices, and Ultra-High-Net-Worth Individuals across the globe. Since these transactions do NOT fall within the realm and purview of cryptocurrency exchanges, ALL Consortium members have a duty to assist fellow Consortium members until such time that it becomes common knowledge. This assistance can be provided on either a pro bono basis or whichever arrangement is mutually beneficial to the parties involved.
- No Hosting of Bona Fide Digital Currencies On Cryptocurrency Exchanges. Consortium members are expressly prohibited from hosting on cryptocurrency exchanges any of their bona fide digital currencies which are listed on the Digital Currency Intrinsic Value Index.
- Strict Observance of Currency Exchange or Conversion Transactions Based on Digital Currency Intrinsic Value. Consortium members are expressly prohibited from engaging in any digital currency exchange or conversion transactions which fall below the specified Digital Currency Intrinsic Value listed for such currency in the Digital Currency Intrinsic Value Index.
- Strict Observance of Option for Each Recipient of a Digital Currency to Redeem the Face Value of the Original Currency Exchange or Conversion Transaction on the Fifth-Year Anniversary. Each digital currency issuer must offer to each recipient the option to redeem on the fifth-year anniversary the face value of the original transaction, subject to meeting the terms of redemption.
- Digital Currency Issuer A issues to Digital Currency Recipient X on July 15, 2021 a total of 50,000 Digital Currency Units (i.e., 50,000 Coins) with a Digital Currency Intrinsic Value of USD $676 for a total transaction amount of $33.8 Million.
- On the date of the transaction, Digital Currency Recipient X accepts the option to redeem on the fifth-year anniversary of the transaction the face value of the original transaction, subject to meeting the terms of redemption.
- Immediately prior to the fifth-year anniversary of the transaction, Digital Currency Recipient X elects to exercise its option to redeem the face value ($33.8 million) of the original transaction, in accordance with the terms of redemption.
- On July 15, 2026, the fifth-year anniversary of the transaction, Digital Currency Issuer A issues a total amount of $33.8 million (the face value of the original transaction) to Digital Currency Recipient X, no questions asked, and assumes full ownership of the 50,000 Coins originally issued to Digital Currency Recipient X, in accordance with the terms of redemption.
We are fully aware that such option is unheard of in the financial markets as well as the cryptocurrency world and blockchain community. So, what are you missing?
The answer is simpler than you think. The Consortium has set a very high bar for digital currencies.
- The most important attribute being that, it must have "Cash-Like" properties, no different than holding a US dollar or Euro bill in your hand.
- The second most important attribute being that, it must have an Intrinsic Value (reflected in fiat currency) assigned to it by Digital Currency Consortium. A minimum value that Consortium members must not deviate from in the conduct of any currency exchange or conversion transaction.
- The third most important attribute being that, the Intrinsic Value of a digital currency must be immune from the vagaries of the financial markets and the volatile, speculative and carnival nature of activities on cryptocurrency exchanges, and thus must not be treated as a commodity, property, an investment security; an underlying asset for derivatives, financing and savings; and nor should it be listed on any cryptocurrency exchanges.
Having shut the doors to the casinos, the question that every sensible digital currency holder is bound to ask is:
Assuming that I buy into your premise as well as the promise, features and Intrinsic Value of your digital currency, and agree to treat it like Cash, what guarantee can you give me that I will be able to use this Cash-like digital currency and, if no one is willing to accept it, where will I be able to exchange it at face value for the currency I originally issued?
Here is the short version of this question: How well do you stand by the value of this digital currency?
Here is the short version of the answer: Just bring it back to us 5 years from now, and you are guaranteed to get the full amount you issued for it. No questions asked.
The point being, We Have to Practice What We Preach. If we ask others to treat a Digital Currency like Cash, then We also Have to Treat It Like Cash.
No different than exchanging 1 Euro for 88.70 Rupees. In 5 years from now, return the Euro back to us and you'll get back your 88.70 Rupees - the face value of the original transaction.
- Zero Tolerance for Cowardice. We must have as well as maintain ZERO tolerance for acts of Cowardice and Cowards within our midst. Fake identities, blind resumes, and obscure background are all signs of ulterior motives, cowardice, moronicity, imbecility, as well as a lack of intelligence, integrity and strong character. The point being, anyone alive can be found and every single coward can be compromised.
- Official Global Ambassadors. Recruit a global network of fully-independent Official Global Ambassadors who are digital currency stakeholders in order to communicate our vision of a perfect bona fide digital currency - NOT cryptocurrency.
- Submit Digital Currency For Evaluation. The Consortium must establish a mechanism for Digital Currency Companies to submit information about their digital currency for evaluation and potential inclusion on an Official List of Bona Fide Digital Currencies.
- Digital Currency Intrinsic Value Index. The Consortium must publish directly from its website and/or any other medium a Digital Currency Intrinsic Value Index. Such index will display the Intrinsic Value in USD of each Bona Fide Digital Currency in accordance with the foregoing Attributes #1-34 of a perfect bona fide digital currency listed under the heading: Vision of a Perfect Bona Fide Digital Currency
- Confidentiality of Digital Currency Intrinsic Value Formula. The formula for determining the Intrinsic Value of a Bona Fide Digital Currency is confidential and proprietary. As such, it can only be disclosed to individual Consortium members involved in a specific bona fide digital currency exchange or conversion transaction with Enterprises, Organizations, Institutions, Governments, Family Offices, and Ultra-High-Net-Worth Individuals across the globe. Such Consortium members are required to ensure that all parties to such transaction maintain the confidentiality of such information.
- Practice What We Preach. As a matter of principles as well as from a Principled Geopolitical Leadership standpoint, all Consortium Members are required to abide by our Practice What We Preach philosophy.
As such, with respect to the payment type and fees for solutions and services offered by a Consortium Member to Fellow Consortium Members, each Consortium member:::be it an individual, organization or governmental entity:::agrees to accept payment in full in the form of any bona fide digital currency included on the Digital Currency Intrinsic Value Index. Such payment amount must be based on the digital currency's stated Intrinsic Value once the Consortium Member has received notification as well as obtained verification of Consortium membership from a Fellow Consortium Member.
- If a Consortium Member is offering to the general public directly from its website a membership which charges annual dues of USD $1.5 Million
- And a Fellow Consortium Member prefers to pay for such membership with a Digital Currency (e.g., CloudCoin) listed on the Digital Currency Intrinsic Value Index which has an Intrinsic Value of $676.30
- Then the Consortium Member is obligated to accept payment in full in the amount of 2,218 CloudCoins computed as follows: $1.5 Million / $676.30 = 2,217.95 CloudCoins
Thus the reason why a bona fide digital currency holder must NOT host its own private digital currency porfolio on a cryptocurrency exchange which may list such currency in a price range of fractions of a penny to a few pennies (e.g., $.01). In which case, a Consortium member could go and purchase from such cryptocurrency exchange 2,218 CloudCoins at a total cost of USD $22.18 in order to pay a Fellow Consortium Member for USD $1.5 Million of services.
Common sense and decency says that such Fellow Consortium Member would be deliberately causing harmful financial injury to a Consortium Member as well as keeping the exchange value of their very own bona fide digital currency in a depressed state since the digital currency economy does not revolve around only one Consortium Member.
Thus the reason why it is in the best interests of ALL bona fide digital currency holders to invite others to become a Fellow Consortium Member. Initially, a digital currency economy of 30,000 active Digital Currency Consortium members:::consisting of individuals, organizations, and governmental entities:::may seem trivial and not huge and significant. However, over a sustained period of time, the exponential effect of related digital currency transactions is bound to result in the acceleration and explosion of a potent and viable bona fide digital currency economy which dwarfs the volume and value of transactions on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Therefore, by withdrawing ALL bona fide digital currencies from cryptocurrency exchanges, each Consortium Member is assigning Real Market Value to their digital currencies. Instead of the sort of value listed on cryptocurrency exchanges which is subject to manipulation by the following: influencers, coin promoters, and whales ::: viral promotion on social media which typically yields short-term results ::: con artists, hackers and a host of other nefarious characters and malevolent forces from around the globe ::: as well as by governments through any of the following: plain ignorance, willful ignorance, fear of losing control, a number of spurious claims and announcements, public pronouncements, official edicts, high-profile crackdowns, and an avalanche of fear-mongering tactics.
- 100% Transparency and Privacy. All exchanges or conversions of digital currencies between the parties must be 100% transparent and all parties must be afforded 100% privacy. However, each party to a transaction is free to disclose the details of their own specific involvement in a transaction, to the extent that the release of such information does not infringe on the privacy of the other party.
- Duty to Ensure Privacy of Fellow Consortium Member. No effort will be spared by a Consortium member in order to ensure 100% Privacy to each fellow digital currency stakeholder. However, each Consortium member is free to disclose their own identity, membership status, and details of their own specific involvement in a transaction to anyone to the extent that the release of such information does not infringe on the privacy of any other member.
- Virtual Organization Environment. All activities of the Consortium must be conducted in a Virtual Organization Environment in accordance with the tenets of the virtual organization management discipline and as prescribed on the Consortium website and in all related documents procured directly from the leadership of the Consortium.
- Digital Currency Ethical Board. Establish a Digital Currency Ethical Board consisting of Digital Currency Stakeholders in order to offer insight on ethical considerations as well as best-practices, policies and procedures relating to exchanges or conversions of digital currencies among individual Consortium members and Enterprises, Organizations, Institutions, Governments, Family Offices, and Ultra-High-Net-Worth Individuals across the globe.
- Digital Currency Ethical Board Eligibility. Each Digital Currency Ethical Board Member must be a member of Digital Currency Consortium.
- Duty of Ethical Board Members to Speak With One Voice. Each Board Member must refrain from participating in any activities which imply or express, directly or indirectly, and overtly or covertly, that Digital Currency Ethical Board either supports or is engaged in any deliberations, activities and events which relate in any way, shape or form to cryptocurrencies.
- Duty to Ensure Privacy of Fellow Board Member. No effort will be spared by a Digital Currency Ethical Board member in order to ensure 100% Privacy to each fellow board member and Digital Currency Consortium member. However, each Board Member is free to disclose their own identity, and membership status, to anyone to the extent that the release of such information does not infringe on the privacy of any other board member or Digital Currency Consortium member.
- Ethical Board to Operate in Virtual Organization Environment. All activities of the Ethical Board must be conducted in a Virtual Organization Environment in accordance with the tenets of the virtual organization management discipline and as prescribed on the Ethical Board website and in all related documents procured directly by the leadership of the Ethical Board.
- No Deviation From Orthodoxy of Digital Currency Manifesto. Each Digital Currency Ethical Board member and Digital Currency Consortium member is required to subscribe to the orthodoxy of The Digital Currency Manifesto.
Nothing else needs to be said if you don't understand what you just read.
Stock Photo: courtesy of Pixabay
Copyright 2007-2021. Pierre Coupet. VOMI. Virtual Organization Management Institute. Virtual Organization Leadership. Virtual Organization Advisors. Virtual Organization Executives. Blockchain Executives. VOMI Virtual Organization Academy. Virtual Organization Recruiter. VOMI Global Think Tank. All rights reserved. Cannot be reproduced without permission.