- A severely economic system, infrastructure and technology-challenged nation - or territory - anywhere in the world.
- The City-State Enclave region must be in a very remote and extremely underdeveloped part of the country with a practically nil-to-none 21st century technology infrastructure.
- The region must have a good agricultural and livestock base.
- The region must be rich in mineral resources.
- Must have a population ranging anywhere from nearly 1 million up to a maximum of 8 million inhabitants.
- A topography similar to that of:: Russian Far East, Tibetan Autonomous Region of China, Cap-Haitien of Haiti, South Cameroon, the entire Bakassi Peninsula of Cameroon (excluding the Nigeria portion), Ambazonia, Biafra, Niger Delta, and certain regions of the Democratic Republic of Congo and the Amazon Rainforest:: is ideal, however, is not required.
- Upon official selection of a location which will host the world's very first Futuristic Civilized City-State Enclave, the Host Country's government MUST be officially represented on The New Virtual Organization World Consortium by a minimum of 3 Distinguished Member representatives who are exclusively assigned to such project on a permanent, full-time basis.
- Only member governments in The New Virtual Organization World Consortium are eligible to apply for Host Country consideration.
Please Note: The Futuristic City-State Enclave project is open to ALL members of The New Virtual Organization World Consortium (i.e., you do not have to be sponsored by a government or be a government official in order to participate in that project). Moreover, whether or not your country is selected as the Host Country, your government's Distinguished Member representative on the consortium will still be able to participate in the Futuristic City-State Enclave Based on a Civilized World Financial System project during their tenure on the consortium.