I envision the day when the virtual organization management discipline will be required training for all astronauts who are engaged in long interplanetary, interstellar and intergalactic space travel. So will it be for all human settlement inhabitants on other planets.
Hopefully, current and future major technological advances in the production of static and dynamic plasma reactors and other forms of gravitational and energy systems will one day allow mankind to drastically shorten the amount of time it would take for such interplanetary, interstellar, and intergalactic space travel.
There is a long list of pioneers in the space travel field who have either been silenced or marginalized by their governments for “national security reasons,” as well as to preserve the current “global economic interests” status quo. Hopefully, the benefit to mankind will one day trump all other considerations and the truth and persistence will eventually see the light of day.
As we speak, an exciting race is under way for the establishment of the first permanent human settlement on Mars and, according to one such contender, Mars One, a Dutch nonprofit foundation founded by Bas Lansdorp and Arnold Wielders, it expects to land the first group of permanent human settlers on Mars in the year 2025. Training for the first crew is scheduled to begin in 2015 and will continue all the way to 2024. A crowdfunding campaign began on December 10, 2013 at indiegogo for Mars One. Several other contenders include The Mars Homestead Project by The Mars Foundation, Develop Space, and Mars Direct. The future is here!
Retail Department Stores and Shopping Malls Will Be Converted into Entertainment and Social Experience Centers
- labor laws which are inconsistent with the realities of life in a virtual organization environment;
- labor laws which have nothing to do with workplace safety;
- immigration laws which have nothing to do with the security and safety of a country’s residents;
- 90% of federal, state and local internal revenue laws;
- federal, state and local laws which have nothing to do with protecting our environment;
- laws which have nothing to do with public safety;
- laws which govern personal behavior, religion, morality, etc.;
- laws which restrict any type of voluntary consumption of any kind, including recreational drugs;
- laws which restrict freedom of movement for individuals who haven’t been convicted of a crime;
- laws which restrict the freedom to travel;
- laws which restrict freedom of association;
- laws which restrict a person’s right to self-defense;
- laws which restrict a person’s right to own, purchase or sell goods that are not considered biological weapons or weapons of mass destruction;
- laws which restrict transparency in government irrespective of the reasons for secrecy;
- primitive laws which allow governments to interfere with the development, licensing, sale and sharing of intellectual property in the name of national security;
- primitive laws which allow governments to interfere with the development, production, distribution and sale of advanced technologies--for national security reasons;
- death penalty laws;
- laws which permit the incarceration of human beings behind bars;
- laws which permit the indefinite detention of human beings for national security reasons;
- laws which restrict freedom of the press;
- laws which restrict freedom of choice;
- laws which violate the sanctity of private residences and places of worship;
- laws which violate the sanctity of life;
- laws which restrict what a man or woman can do with their body;
- laws which regulate personal attire and cosmetic appearance;
- laws which restrict non-predatory sexual behavior;
- laws which discriminate against any segment of society;
- laws which restrict the freedom to engage in global commerce;
- all laws pertaining to sanctions imposed on individuals, governments, and countries;
- all laws which allow governments to seize private property without due process, regardless of how they were obtained.
Virtual Organization Venue for Court and Legal Proceedings. I envision the day when all court and legal proceedings will be conducted online in a virtual organization environment. No more having to show up in a brick and mortar court.
on The New Virtual Organization World Consortium