The New Virtual Organization World
Theme of Part 2 :::: CloudCoin: A Drop of Water In the Middle of the Desert Is Priceless
Therefore, I strongly suggest that you read the previous installment of this 6-Part series :::: CloudCoin: Is It a Ponzi Scheme? - Part 1 :::: in order to gain a better insight into the theme of the Part 2 article.
Within the Part 1 article, I sought to draw the distinction between a Ponzi scheme versus a badly flawed business strategy which places too much emphasis on a Liquidity-At-All-Costs strategy. A strategy which stems primarily from the CloudCoin / RAIDATech / RAIDAQ leadership team's lack of vision and organizational experience.
Let's face it, the world as we now know it is nothing but a real shit show.Thus, I sought to Practice What I Preach and call things as I see them in accordance with the Virtual Organization Management, Virtual Organization Leadership, and Principled Geopolitical Leadership disciplines; as well as the supreme and overarching principle based on the 'a priori' ethical code: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- For Sean Worthington, it was just another cryptocurrency project - albeit a revolutionary invention - and an opportunity to get in the limelight and gain some recognition. He never imagined that he would receive the sort of adulation and support from so many quarters and that, five years later, he would be left to deal with the Frankenstein digital currency monster he had created.
Other than from a technological perspective, he never really thought of CloudCoin as being a "digital currency" instead of a cryptocurrency - and, to this day, he still refers to CloudCoin as crypto. As well, he never really took the time to understand the fundamental difference between the two; as well as the ideological, political, geopolitical, economic, global financial system, and global public policy implications of this digital currency and the necessity for drawing such distinction.
In his mind, CloudCoin has always been just another cryptocurrency - albeit a better cryptocurrency that does not use blockchain technology - that he was hoping to list on cryptocurrency exchanges. There was never any differentiation between a "digital currency" and a "cryptocurrency" - and thus, these terms were used interchangeably until some guy named Pierre Coupet burst onto the scene out of left field and started to rave like some maniac about this revolutionary digital currency which is completely unlike any cryptocurrency.
Pierre readily understood the fundamental difference between the two; as well as the ideological, political, geopolitical, economic, global financial system, and global public policy implications of this digital currency and the necessity for drawing such distinction.
For the simple reason that he has long been working behind the scenes on a "Futuristic City-State Enclave Based on A Civilized World Financial System" project in line with his idealistic quest for mankind to make the transition from Human Being to Intelligent Being in order to embark on the road to Human Evolution.
Such financial system includes a "Beyond Top Secret" digital currency which is not for sale and can never be traded on any cryptocurrency exchanges. Thus the immediate interest in CloudCoin since certain aspects of its underlying technology could be applied toward certain components of this "civilized world financial system."
The bottom line is this: It is Pierre's hope that any contribution made toward the success of CloudCoin may eventually establish a strong foundation upon which the architects of this "civilized world financial system" can build upon in order to have an opportunity to stand on the shoulders of giants and forestall the need to have to reinvent the wheel.
Thus, he went about and drew in detail the distinction between a "digital currency" and a "cryptocurrency"; and immediately realized that, CloudCoin, in its current form, not only did not belong, but also could not and should not be traded, on "cryptocurrency exchanges."
And that any attempt to trade a bona fide digital currency on a "cryptocurrency exchange" is tantamount to trying to fit a square peg into a round hole; and thus would result in "digital currency crippleware" ::: in other words, a crippled version of a bona fide digital currency.
In essence, that means CloudCoin would automatically lose its current "bona fide digital currency" status assigned by Digital Currency Consortium and thus be relegated to the current status of thousands of Altcoins and cryptocurrencies out there whose value can be manipulated on cryptocurrency exchanges by whatever means. In which case, CloudCoin can be declared illegal and seized by the powers-that-be whenever they so desire - ask the inventor of decentralized finance ::: Reggie Middleton of Veritaseum ::: and millions of cryptocurrency holders if there is any validity to such assertion. As well, it can also be delisted from any or all cryptocurrency exchanges at the flick of a switch.
In other words, over five (5) years ago, I was able to foresee the current CloudCoin spectacle developing right now before our very eyes, and thus began to share my deep insights with the world in a very transparent fashion within several articles and comments published on social media (e.g., LinkedIn, Twitter, XING, etc.), Digital Currency Consortium and Virtual Organization Management Institute Repository; as well as directly with Sean Worthington, CloudCoin Consortium, and many CloudCoin groups on social media.
The bottom line is this: there is plenty of incontrovertible evidence which indicates that what is happening today is not the result of ignorance, by happenstance, or something that no one could have foreseen. I have been sounding the alarm for quite some time. It's just that these alarms have been ringing on deaf ears.
And, believe it or not, I do understand what's going on through Sean's mind:
"I know it's flattering, however, why is Pierre making such a mountain out of a mole hill? Why is he making such a big deal about drawing a distinction between a digital currency and a cryptocurrency?
"After all, that was never my intention. I only wanted to invent a better cryptocurrency which does not use blockchain technology.
"After all, how else will anybody be able to trade their CloudCoin if it's not listed on cryptocurrency exchanges? How will I be able to trade mine?
"In order for CloudCoin to become a viable cryptocurrency or digital currency :: whatever the hell Pierre chooses to call it :: it has to be liquid. And the only practical way that I know of to give it Liquidity is to list it on cryptocurrency exchanges in accordance with my Liquidity strategy. Thus, in the long-term, the current practice of selling CloudCoin directly from my website is certainly NOT a practical and viable solution.
"Moreover, how else will the market be able to assign a trading value to CloudCoin if it is not listed on cryptocurrency exchanges? What is it that he sees that I am not seeing? And regardless of what it is that he is seeing, I have no choice but to proceed with my original plan: Implementation of my LIQUIDITY strategy."
Thus the reason for Sean's obsession with the need to list CloudCoin on as many cryptocurrency exchanges as possible. Simply put, that is the only tool he has available in his Liquidity strategy arsenal.
Hence his willingness to explore the possibility of committing CloudCoin Harakiri - which would in effect wipe out nearly all existing CloudCoin units in circulation (over 1.39 billion coins) :::: and convert the remaining 16 million coins into just another Altcoin or Cryptocurrency :::: in order to be able to list CloudCoin or its rebranded version "CC" on as many cryptocurrency exchanges as possible.
Therefore, this perpetual game of Constantly Moving the Goal Posts over the years has been part of a stalling strategy since Sean has been at his wits' end for quite some time and he knows that the alternatives I have been proposing in my articles on the internet, Social Media, and personal correspondence with him were definitely NOT a viable option for him. He knew that's not what he had in mind when he first embarked on that CloudCoin project. He instinctively knew that these alternatives were Way Out of His League and thus chose to proceed with his original plan.
As strange as it sounds to hear me say this, "I respect that. Every man must know his limitations because, after all has been said and done, there is that one person that you can't fool: yourself."
In fact, by all indications, and as attested by Sean himself on numerous occasions :::: something which has caused quite a stir of resentment, anger and outrage from many exasperated CloudCoin holders :::: CloudCoin started out as a side project, some sort of hobby, and was merely intended to be a new cryptocurrency that could potentially generate a substantial reward or very small fortune to everyone who collaborated with him on such project.
Thus, he never had any grandiose dream of making the ultimate sacrifice that most entrepreneurs are willing to make by risking everything and putting everything on the line in order to eventually quit their full-time job, run a global organization and make a huge fortune - along with all the headache, heartache, trials and tribulations which come with such responsibilities, fame and fortune.
Sean really loves his job teaching at his local community college and he has stated that, and made it very clear to all, on numerous occasions.
Therefore, believe it or not, Fame and Fortune and Running a Global Organization are NOT on his priority list. Instead he values Recognition for his achievements along with a commensurate financial reward. That is what CloudCoin represents to him.
- However, with respect to His Immediate Entourage, they saw CloudCoin as a golden opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a very promising project which could change their lives and fortunes in more ways than one. There is nothing wrong with that. In fact, that's a good thing, a very astute thing to do, and only a certified liar would claim otherwise. Thus, only a fool would walk away from such opportunity.
- As for the Tens of Thousands of other CloudCoin Supporters who rallied around the CloudCoin digital currency project and contributed to it in whatever form - cash donations, purchases of CloudCoin, volunteering, professional services, etc. - it was merely a golden opportunity to invest in a revolutionary cryptocurrency with the potential to generate a Bitcoin-like return on investment. In fact, I applaud each and every single one of them for making a wise decision.
Now prepare yourself for what I am about to say: Just about every single one of these supporters had the same technological mindset as Sean Worthington. To them, CloudCoin was just another cryptocurrency they were investing in and which they expected to eventually be trading on cryptocurrency exchanges. The terms "digital currency" and "cryptocurrency" were used interchangeably and they too never paid any close attention to the distinction I made in my articles.
They, like Sean and everybody else who got on the CloudCoin bandwagon, never thought about and could not foresee the challenges of listing a Digital Currency on a Cryptocurrency Exchange.
Thus the reason why practically nil to none of the CloudCoin stakeholders could understand why I kept harping about the distinction between a digital currency and a cryptocurrency and why a digital currency does NOT belong and should NOT be listed on cryptocurrency exchanges. I have repeatedly made that point in just about every single article I have written about CloudCoin.
- As for myself, within just a few hours of coming across this project, the more time I spent assessing and investigating this CloudCoin digital currency endeavor, and the background of all the parties involved, the more I became utterly convinced that I was witnessing a real circus by people who had the right idea and meant well. I saw a purely amateurish operation by people who had absolutely no idea of what the hell they were getting into and what it is going to take for this CloudCoin digital currency project to make it to the finish line.
As well, as previously stated, I have written many documents totaling nearly 500 pages with respect to potential and prospective business development opportunities across the globe for CloudCoin, including detailed information on Vision, Strategy and Execution.
In addition, 1000's of CloudCoin holders have also expressed on Telegram and other social media forums their reservations, observations, opinions, anger, resentment, Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt and 100% Valid and Legitimate Concerns regarding the Management of this CloudCoin project.
Their voices were silenced on Telegram for spreading FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt) either through an outright Ban, the Threat of Getting Banned, SPAM accusation, or Deleting their Comments altogether. So much for a digital currency which claims to be about Liberty, Privacy and Prosperity - a cruel joke and supreme irony.
- Think of Jack Tripper as a traveler across a very long desert, ostensibly on a religious pilgrimage to Mecca. Obviously, it would be very difficult for him to carry a sufficient amount of water to last him throughout the entire trip.
- Thus, he will need to rely on the kindness and goodwill of many strangers during his long perilous trek across the desert.
- Therefore, regardless of the amount of water that others are able to share with him during his trip through this vast, treacherous, and waterless landscape, every single drop of water can make the difference between life and death, and thus is priceless.
- When Jack Tripper arrives at his destination, some fellow travelers who came to his assistance during the trip noticed that Jack was not at all the pious man that he pretended to be and saw him coming out of local taverns and whorehouses; and was spending a lot of his time at a nearby oasis with plenty of groundwater, doling out money and gifts to others in return for their services.
- When some of these fellow travelers approached Jack and expressed their indignation at the lies he told them about going on a religious pilgrimage to Mecca, he immediately dismissed their concerns, chastised them for sticking their nose in his personal affairs, and told them that he will be more than glad to return to each one of them the few drops of water they had given to him in the middle of the desert. Of course, he would need some proof that they had indeed given him some water during that trip.
- Obviously, it's an insult to anybody's intelligence to try to equate the value of a drop of water in the middle of an oasis with the same drop of water in the middle of the desert. I'll stop right here and not go any further.
Each and every single one of them constitutes that Drop of Water In the Middle of the Desert that I speak of.
Instead of taking stock of their reservations, observations, opinions, anger, resentment, Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt and 100% Valid and Legitimate Concerns regarding the Management of this CloudCoin project, as I stated earlier, their voices were silenced on Telegram by Group Admins for spreading FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt) through either of the following remedial actions: an outright Ban, the Threat of Getting Banned, SPAM accusation, or by Deleting their Comments altogether.
What Sean and these Group Admins need to understand is that the people that CloudCoin needs to hear from - and should be grateful to hear from - are these very same people that they are Banning, Threatening to Ban, and Intimidating left and right. They all want CloudCoin to succeed. That means they are fighting for Sean and these same Group Admins who are doing everything they can to silence their voices.
And why are Sean and these Group Admins so incensed at these people who are making their voices heard and banning them on the basis of being guilty of spreading FUD? The answer is very simple: That's because Sean and these Group Admins themselves have a great deal of FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) about their ability to perform and don't want others to also develop the same FUD that they have about their own ability and performance.
The point being, I don't need to hear from a lot of supporters about how great CloudCoin is, for the simple reason that there is nothing that I can learn from that. I want to hear from the people who are mad as hell about the current state of affairs, rightly or wrongly, so I can take the time to investigate and learn from that. It could just be that I am not properly communicating with my supporters.
Many of them - in many cases, people who have supported CloudCoin since its infancy - were told by one or more Group Admins, "Well, it's obvious that you are not a true CloudCoin believer. We're more than pleased to buy back your current stash of CloudCoin for whatever amount you paid for them - of course, upon receipt of your proof-of-purchase. Good riddance!"
A response which is no different than what Jack Tripper told his fellow travelers when they approached him and expressed their indignation at the lies he told them about going on a religious pilgrimage to Mecca as well as his conduct at the oasis.
The bottom line is this, without their support, CloudCoin would have never made it to the point where it can be so arrogant, ignorant, and insulting by offering to buy back these coins for 1-3 pennies subject to receipt of proof-of-purchase. So much for a digital currency which claims to be about Liberty, Privacy and Prosperity - a cruel joke and supreme irony.
For example, here is a direct quote from a huge and long-time supporter of CloudCoin: "I have been warned that I am pissing off a lot of people. Nobody wants to listen, Pierre."
The reason we are at the point where so many people are now asking the question, "Is CloudCoin a Ponzi Scheme?" is because Sean and his entourage "don't want to listen."
Although I have clearly outlined throughout this entire document his rationale and motivations for continuing to go down the path he has embarked on over the last 5 years, and his refusal to change course, the fact of the matter is that he should have taken note of all the issues and concerns regarding the CloudCoin project and invite a good number of people with serious concerns to attend a Live 1-3 hour videoconference (Putin and I have the stamina for such conference if it comes to that) whenever the occasion calls for such discourse prior to proceeding in a direction which is bound to affect every single CloudCoin stakeholder. The amount of time spent will be based on the seriousness and gravity of the issues on the agenda.
I am not talking about these ridiculous webinars where you get to consume a dose of hype, sales pitches, pure nonsense, crowdfunding talk, hopium, bullshit and horseshit that are disseminated to a passive audience in a one-way format and which do not provide anyone with the ability to engage in a real discourse over the future of CloudCoin.
As well, I am not talking about these clownish AMA sessions on Social Media whereby people get to fawn over and praise Sean for gracing them with his holy presence and feeding them more excuses, hopium, bullshit and horseshit.
In any case, I have used up all the available time that I had reserved for the theme of this article.
Moreover, I invite you to review, at your own leisure, these additional documents which offer a deep insight into the virtual organization management discipline, virtual organization leadership, as well as the need for mankind to make the transition from Human Being to Intelligent Being and further embark on the road to Human Evolution. No need to rush, just bookmark this page, you have an entire lifetime to read them:
- You Are NOT White, Black, Brown, Minority, Racist, Privileged or Disadvantaged
- Member-In-Principle: The Ultimate Membership Level
- Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa
- League of Extraordinary Virtual Organization Executives
- Sanity Is the Conformity to Insanity and Absurdities
- Insanity Is the Rejection of Sanity and a Precursor to Knowledge Discovery
- Your Choice: A Better World Or a Brand New World?
- Futuristic City-State Enclave Based On a "Civilized World Financial System"
- Folly of Visionary’s Frustration In The Land of the Blind, Deaf and Dumb
- Virtual Organization Advisors
- Virtual Organization Leadership
- Virtual Organization Recruiter
- Virtual Organization Management Institute
- Virtual Organization Management Institute Repository
- The New Virtual Organization World Consortium
- Digital Currency Consortium
- Digital Currency Ethical Board
- The Digital Currency Manifesto
- Virtual Campus Dormitory Consortium
- Virtual Residential Community Consortium
- A Global Need For Principled Geopolitical Leaders
- Treatise On Political Evolution
Stock Photo: courtesy of Pixabay
Copyright 2007-2022. Pierre Coupet. VOMI. Virtual Organization Management Institute. Virtual Organization Leadership. Virtual Organization Advisors. Virtual Organization Executives. Blockchain Executives. VOMI Virtual Organization Academy. Virtual Organization Recruiter. VOMI Global Think Tank. All rights reserved. Cannot be reproduced without permission.