- Why am I contributing to other people's miseries?
- Is that the sort of legacy that I want to leave behind for future generations?
- How can Virtual Organization Management make this world a much better place to live in?
- And for these billions of people whose life is "Hell On Earth," how can Virtual Organization Management be used as a Powerful Mechanism and Change Agent in order to not only relieve their pain and suffering but to also uplift them from the labyrinths of hell and allow them the opportunity to live a meaningful, self-fulfilling, rewarding and prosperous (in the eye of the beholder) life? The same life that I currently enjoy.
- And while we are on that road, why not add to our agenda "Paradise Here On Earth"? After all, since it was possible to turn our planet into Hell On Earth, I don't see any reason why we can't turn it into Paradise Here On Earth, if we wish to do so. As the old saying goes, where there's a will, there is a way.
It won't happen overnight or by simply waving a magic wand. Nonetheless, it's a goal worth pursuing regardless of how long it might take (i.e., decades, generations, centuries, millennia, etc.)
If the foregoing information makes sense to you, that means you are now ready to receive that message.
on The New Virtual Organization World Consortium