Innovation in Governance Challenge to All Heads of State
In that Alternate Universe, your government cannot rely or depend on any of the following:
- Foreign Aid
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Sovereign Debt
- War, Threat of War, or Involvement in Internal Destabilization Efforts Against Other Countries in order to plunder another country's resources or bend them to your will; or be either a willing or unwilling participant in such efforts (e.g., participation in sanctions against other countries, etc.).
- Sale of National Assets to Foreign Entities.
- The Foreign Exchange Rate of Your National Currency.
- The Benevolence and Goodwill of Other Countries.
- Your Country's Rank on the Current Global Military Power Index.
- Your Country's Rank on the Current Global Geopolitical Leadership Index.
- Your Country's Size and Population.
Innovation in Governance Challenge Instructions
1) To Heads of State Only: How will you make do with what you have, survive and even prosper? Assign some of your country's best minds toward the development of this viable political, economic, financial system and innovative governance model.
2) To Readers of This Challenge: If you consider yourself one of your country's brightest minds and would like your country's leader to accept this challenge so you can participate in it, then you are welcome to use your own "brilliant and innovative" thinking-out-of-the-box initiatives in order to get the word out to your leader.
3) All Parties: No additional information will be provided; nor will I respond to any inquiries regarding this challenge. Use your best judgment on how to proceed.
Challenge Acceptance Deadline Date: While Head of State is in office. Just formally notify me of your official decision to participate in this challenge. This notification must come directly from your office via an official government email account. All notification from other sources is considered null and void.
Due Date of Innovative Governance Model: While Head of State is in office. Upon receipt of your Innovative Governance Model, you will be provided with additional information on how to proceed.
Winner Determination. All serious Head of State participants whose Innovative Governance Model have met our challenge requirements are considered Winners.
Winner Notification and Announcement. Each participating Head of State and country team members will be formally notified within 90 days of receipt of their Innovative Governance Model. The list of winners will be made public on the Virtual Organization Management Institute Repository.
Winner's Award. The participating Head of State will have an opportunity to request a personal invitation to apply for exclusive membership in the League of Extraordinary Virtual Organization Executives. Membership in the League is limited to a maximum of 12 world leaders and executives worldwide.
Let the Innovation in Governance Challenge begin!
League of Extraordinary Virtual Organization Executives
on The New Virtual Organization World Consortium
Stock Photo: courtesy of Pixabay
Copyright 2007-2023. Pierre Coupet. VOMI. Virtual Organization Management Institute. Virtual Organization Leadership. Virtual Organization Advisors. Virtual Organization Executives. Blockchain Executives. VOMI Virtual Organization Academy. Virtual Organization Recruiter. VOMI Global Think Tank. All rights reserved. Cannot be reproduced without permission.