A Big Disconnect
One Approach (or Mindset) : We need Foreign Direct Investment in our country (and Foreign Aid) in order to build our infrastructure, grow our economy, and provide for our people.
One Pitch: Our country is in a strategic location and very rich in raw materials, energy and mineral resources, cheap labor, etc., AND we need you to come and visit our country, meet with our government officials and business leaders, and tell us what you want to invest in and what sort of economic cooperation you need from US in order to accommodate YOU.
Come dinner time, ask one of your household servants (if you have more than one) to join the family at the table. That is all! From the time you extend that invitation, follow that servant's reaction all the way through the end of dinner. Just carry your regular dinner conversation, nothing out of the ordinary. Just pretend your servant is just another family member.
Here is the news that I have for you: The way that your servant will feel and react IS THE SAME WAY that ALL Africans react when I invite them to the global table (to join one of our consortia) for the simple reason that they are NOT accustomed to sitting at the global table with their former colonial masters or the West and be part of the discussions that affect their future. Dictates from the West? YES! Imitate what the West is doing? YES! Invent something groundbreaking that the West has not yet adopted? HELL NO! Not in this lifetime!
- Why would you want your former colonial masters to have control over and management of your country's currency - and charge you for it as well? And hold 50% of your country's cash reserves in their bank account? This is insanity, insulting, international banditry, gangsterism, thug behavior, and extortion! The Wolf loves to have the Sheep graze on his own territory.
- Why would you open up personal Swiss bank accounts in the West? Do you really believe in all the secrecy "bullshit" you've been sold? Do you really believe that these accounts are out of reach of intelligence agencies, governments, law enforcement, or anyone who may want to blackmail you or get some of that money back? The Wolf loves for the Sheep to confide in him.
- Why would you build private villas and mansions in the West? Do you really believe that they are out of reach of governments, law enforcement, or anyone who may want to sue or harm you? The Wolf loves to have the keys to the Sheep barns.
- Why do you want to travel to the West to walk in these shopping malls with a big grin on your face as you shop for luxury goods that these Western intelligence agencies are keeping track of while they are building a file on you and keeping track of every move and purchase you make? When it's time to demonize you in the global press, that's when you find out how much information that they have on you (e.g., how much you paid for cuff links, what kind of watch you have, what kind of caviar or smoked salmon you like, what kind of scotch or cognac or whiskey or vodka you like to drink as well as what kind of cigar you like to smoke and how much they cost, etc.). With this information, they can figure out what kind of punitive sanctions they can put in place when it's time to put the squeeze on you (e.g., revoke your visa, No more caviar or vodka or cigar for you, etc.) The Wolf loves it when the Sheep feel comfortable strolling on his territory.
- Why do you want a visa so you can attend these useless economic summits in the West where you have absolutely NO CLOUT? You only go there to be part of the audience (just another potted plant) and so you can bring home some souvenirs from the West. And while you are there, intelligence operatives are keeping track of every member of your country's delegation and building a dossier on you for future reference. The Wolf loves to keep track of the Sheep Leadership.
- Why do you want to belong to the United Nations (the world's foremost and largest criminal organization) and spend millions of dollars every year to attend a useless General Assembly meeting where you have absolutely NO CLOUT? The only countries there which have any kind of clout are the five (5) permanent members of the Security Council. And the only country which has the REAL CLOUT is the United States of America (and Israel, by extension, since the Israeli Lobby controls the US government), for the simple reason that the US does NOT give a shit about any Security Council resolution and can do whatever the hell it pleases - Security Council vote or not. It can even bypass the Security Council if it knows that any of the 5 permanent members (i.e., Russia or China) will veto any proposed resolution. For the most part, it will twist either Russia or China's arms and ask them to abstain from a vote instead of having to use their veto power - something that China and Russia go along with most of the time. As well, the United States can apply unilateral sanctions on any of the other 4 permanent members of the Security Council. The bottom line is this: This is all bullshit and nothing but a big sham. The United Nations has absolutely nothing to do with upholding international law, peace and security, or securing the rights of sovereign states. Other than the United States, all the other members are nothing but lap dogs who are told when to get up and bark or when to sit and be quiet. Therefore, your presence there only serves one purpose: It's an excellent opportunity for Western intelligence operatives to keep track of every member of your country's delegation and to maintain an updated dossier on them for future reference. (That is the honest truth and I dare anyone anywhere in the world to prove otherwise.) The Wolf loves to make the Sheep feel like an important member of the Wolf Pack.
- Why do you want to spend millions of dollars on lobbyists just so you can have your picture taken with a prominent Western leader while you are shaking their hands and grinning your teeth? These lobbyists are getting rich at your people's expense. The point being, a picture with the President of the United States will not prevent the CIA or the NSA from destabilizing your country or trying to overthrow your government or outright assassinate you. You can only fool your own people with that picture. Ask Saddam Hussein, Bashar Al-Assad, or Muammar Gaddafi if I am telling the truth - they sure have already learned the hard way. The Wolf is not there to protect the Sheep. Being a Sheep means that you can be on the Wolf's menu at any time because you can never tell when the Wolf will get hungry.
- Why do you want to belong to all these Western institutions (A Den of Wolves) where you have absolutely no real say in the outcome of their meetings. The most you can do is make a speech here and there (and either beg the West for More Foreign Aid or compliment them on prior aid given to your country) and take a few pictures with some of the members in attendance to post on social media such as Facebook, Linkedin, Google+, etc. There is no such thing as Foreign Aid. There is only "Foreign Transaction." To accept the use of the term "foreign aid" from any country is demeaning and an affront to the dignity of your nation and people. The Wolf is not there to provide aid to the Sheep.
- Why would you want to travel to the West for medical care and put your life in their hands? Do you really believe in all this Hippocratic Oath bullshit and that these Western doctors are very ethical (much more so than your own countrymen) and have nothing but your best interests at heart? Why not invest in your own country's healthcare infrastructure? In fact, it is MUCH, MUCH less expensive than you think it is. Don't you know that your complete health records are now in the hands of every single Western intelligence agency since they share files with each other? Do you have any idea how valuable this information is in the right hands? That is a huge security risk! The Wolf is not there to keep the Sheep in good health.
- Why would you want to send your military officers to obtain their military training in a foreign country, including at your former colonial master's military academy? What the hell is so hard to learn about military strategy and the use of weapons? What kind of military tactics and strategy training do you think that your former colonial master is going to provide to your officers? Don't you understand what the real implications are or can be? (I won't go into details.) The Wolf is not there to teach the Sheep how to defend himself.
- Why would you want to send your police officers to obtain their police training in a foreign country? What the hell is so hard to learn about policing your own citizens unless you are a complete moron? Even here in the United States, we have one of the worst policing records in the world. A police encounter or call to police for assistance could result in the loss of your life. We literally live in a police state. Civil Asset Forfeiture means if you get stopped by the police for driving above the speed limit (it could also be because you have a license plate from another state in the USA) and the officer requests permission to search your car, or sees a bundle of something on your car seat and wants to know what's in it, and finds out that it is CASH and other valuables such as jewelry, gold or other precious metals, etc., he can legally confiscate your money and other valuables; and you will need to appear in court to show proof that this money was not illegally obtained. Is that the sort of policing you want to learn from your former colonial master or the most powerful nation in the world? The Wolf is only there to teach the Sheep how to keep other Sheep in line before dinner time.
- Why would you want to send your intelligence officers to another country in order to receive intelligence training? Why would you allow any foreign government or intelligence agency to know the identities of your intelligence agents or operatives unless they have gotten caught red-handed and you need to bail them out? Why would you want foreign intelligence agents operating on your soil with your permission - friend or foe? Regardless of what you are told, who do you really think is the target of their intelligence activities? (If you need me to tell you, you are either a moron or your brain is made out of mud.)
- Why would you allow any country, including your former colonial master, to have military bases in your country if they are not actively involved in defending your territory during a wartime situation? (And I don't mean a permanent US military occupation force such as NATO disguised as some form of umbrella protection for US allies against bogeyman invaders. The threat from the former USSR has long ceased to exist and it can even be said that the purpose of the former USSR was exactly due to the threat from NATO. Europeans are not as smart as they--and many others--are led to believe since they are willing participants in the (benevolent) enslavement of their peoples. All NATO countries are nothing but US vassals and you have to be downright stupid to believe otherwise. Nor do I mean some fake Global War On Terror that is designed to be perpetual in nature - everlasting. Terror will stop to exist when humans no longer exist - has anyone ever thought of that?) The Wolf always welcomes the opportunity to have a Den of Wolves on Sheep territory.
- Why would you want any country to have control over your country's most critical sectors and infrastructure? (That includes currency, agriculture, water, energy, communications, internet, healthcare, education, research, and defense.) The Wolf loves to be in full control of the Sheep - the more control, the better.
- Why would you want any country to have any sort of input, influence, control, or even knowledge, of your method of country governance? The method of Country Governance is every single nation's "Achilles' Heel." Please note, there isn't a country or empire in the world which cannot be controlled, its leaders and people manipulated, and their infrastructure completely destroyed once you have a 1000% understanding of that country's method of governance. The former USSR, the former Yugoslavia, the former Sudan, the former Ethiopia, Rwanda, Somalia, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Zimbabwe, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Palestine, Ukraine, Venezuela, and Haiti are excellent examples of this rule. (China, Taiwan, Russian Federation, South Korea, Iran, Turkey, South Africa, Bahrain, Qatar, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Saudi Arabia are next in line if they don't take the time to quickly understand the importance of this golden rule.) The only exception to that rule is a country or empire whose method of governance is not only based on "Principled Geopolitical Leadership" but is also governed by Principled Geopolitical Leaders. At the present, no such country exists and there are no such world leaders and rulers who are in fact "Principled Geopolitical Leaders." However, that being said, it's never too late to get started in the right direction. (See "A Global Need for Principled Geopolitical Leaders" - it's a 4-hour long document, therefore, do not attempt to read it now and just bookmark it for future reference.) The Wolf always welcomes the opportunity to find out directly from the Sheep how they operate so he can better plan for his next meal.
By "full wrath" I mean, either financial and economic sanctions to goad these leaders into submission or to starve their people or cause them serious hardships and force them to turn against their government :: bribes to elected officials :: military coercion (e.g., threat of a military coup or invasion) :: human compromise operations :: complete demonization of a leader or entire government in the global media :: internal destabilization efforts through social upheavals (protests for "democracy, human rights, etc.", corruption probes, impeachments, etc. ) financed by INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES; NGOs; United Nations organizations who receive their orders directly from the West; religious organizations and "humanitarian" groups :: direct financial and military support to insurgent groups, members of the political opposition, or members of the military, etc. (the "moderate opposition") :: or referral to the International Criminal Court for crimes against humanity (don't laugh!).
In case all else fails, then outright military invasion and the replacement of the current regime with a "democratic" government that understands and respects the well-being, needs and wishes of its "people" (i.e., their masters in the West). The Blood and Iron principle is always ready to be put into application when all else fails.
In other words, it doesn't matter which path an African Leader chooses, he just cannot win. Do the right thing by your people and for your country, you will either be demonized, overthrown or assassinated. Or be as corrupt as your masters in the West, and you will still be demonized, overthrown or assassinated when your masters in the West no longer have any use for you or want to replace you. It's like "being stuck between a rock and a hard place." It's like the pot calling the kettle black.