- ME (not brave - just a complete fool living in a world of fantasy, devoid of reality).
- Gordon Duff, Jim Dean, Kevin Barrett, Ann Diener, Gilad Atzmon, Ian Greenhalgh, Jonas Alexis and many others at Veterans Today, probably the only 100% bona fide media organization in the world and the embodiment of what real journalism is supposed to be:: modern-day warriors who are literally putting their lives, careers, livelihood, and families on the line and giving it all they got, even though I am sure that, deep down inside, they must somehow realize that they are swimming against the tide and that, in the long run, their efforts may be for naught (although I can assure you all that's not the case).
- The roving correspondent and independent geopolitical analyst Pepe Escobar.
- The highly controversial nuclear scientist and plasma technology founder, and awesome soul of the universe, Mehran T. Keshe of Keshe Foundation Spaceship Institute who seeks to bring about a new age of enlightenment.
- The tireless, courageous and most principled warrior Paul Craig Roberts who has made the word "insouciant" part of the world's daily vocabulary - a word my dad ingrained into our consciousness when I was a kid and can never forget. A word I dreaded to hear more than once and made sure that its utterance had nothing to do with my conduct.
- The ardent advocate and defender of civil liberties John W. Whitehead of The Rutherford Institute.
- The exopolitical community's most gifted contributor Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot. She was responsible for my introduction to the exopolitical world.
- And many other kindred spirits who are just too numerous to mention.
Captives of The Game
The answer is so deceptively simple that it has eluded us all for billions of years:
As I often state:
Between birth and death,
Stands nothing but drama,
Generated by pre-programmed
Thoughts and ideas,
From which, no one can escape.
Which is where I come in and the topic of this paper.
In fact, I submit that We Can Create Another Game and allow it to MANIFEST. A game that is based on a completely different agenda and with completely different objectives. A game which reflects Our Values AND Vision of the universe that we want to live in and leave behind for our children and progeny millions and billions of years into the future. Another Game that can eventually reach a plasmatic state, become a Plasmatic Intelligence and MANIFEST.
WE at VOM Institute et al have already embarked on such project which I call "The New Virtual Organization World Game."
on The New Virtual Organization World Consortium