Issues we will address are:
1. Is it the Beginning of the End of FREE private social networks or is NING just an aberration?
2. What are examples of highly successful social networks. Which ones have failed and why?
3. How are social network members leveraging the powerful potential of social networks to their individual or collective benefit?
4. What does the future hold for today's social networks and which ones will become irrelevant?
5. What are the latest technologies that will impact today's social networks?
6. How will mobile social networking impact today's social networks?
7. Any related issues you would like to address.
Here is a link to the full agenda on the event platform:
See you there!
About Author: Pierre Coupet, CEO & Q of Virtual Organization Management is the founder of Virtual Organization Management Institute (VOMI), VOMI Virtual Organization Academy, and Virtual Organization Recruiter:: founder of the modern virtual organization management and virtual organization recruitment disciplines pioneered since 1997:: founder of League of Extraordinary Virtual Organization Executives:: and Architect of THE NEW VIRTUAL ORGANIZATION WORLD Collection. Contact directly at firstname.lastname@example.org; or via CHAT.
Stock Photo: courtesy of Pixabay
Copyright 2007-2016. Pierre Coupet. VOMI. Virtual Organization Management Institute. VOMI Virtual Organization Academy. Virtual Organization Recruiter. All rights reserved. Cannot be reproduced without permission.